Sponsored

Hazard lights/turn signal flash when auto start/stop or turning off Bronco and...

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here have updates?
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one with this issue?

Waverider

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Iā€™ve only noticed mine in the last few weeks. My system also says itā€™s up to date, but canā€™t recall the last time it actually updated. Going to check the software level. Out of curiosity, has anyone here with this issue ā€œexploredā€ with Forscan in any of the modules? Hoping there isnā€™t a link.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Iā€™ve only noticed mine in the last few weeks. My system also says itā€™s up to date, but canā€™t recall the last time it actually updated. Going to check the software level. Out of curiosity, has anyone here with this issue ā€œexploredā€ with Forscan in any of the modules? Hoping there isnā€™t a link.
Iā€™ve never used FORscan. Has happened since day 1 for me

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I too have noticed mine flashing the hazards randomly when engaging start/stop. I was curious if it was just making the noise or actually flashing them, but now that I started paying attention and looking in reflections of other vehicles, it is indeed flashing the front hazards (and I assume the rear).

Itā€™s not worth taking to the dealer yet, as it does it irregularly, which usually means a good old ā€œcouldnā€™t duplicate the issueā€.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too have noticed mine flashing the hazards randomly when engaging start/stop. I was curious if it was just making the noise or actually flashing them, but now that I started paying attention and looking in reflections of other vehicles, it is indeed flashing the front hazards (and I assume the rear).

Itā€™s not worth taking to the dealer yet, as it does it irregularly, which usually means a good old ā€œcouldnā€™t duplicate the issueā€.
Yeah it's definitely flashing them. Also happens on occasion when turning the vehicle off completely.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah it's definitely flashing them. Also happens on occasion when turning the vehicle off completely.
I havenā€™t noticed that (yet). I agree with someone above that said theyā€™re glad theyā€™re not the only one with it, as itā€™s not a problem exclusive to mine, which means maybe theyā€™re aware of it and working on a fix with an update

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine has randomly started doing it when auto-stopping now.

Today it actually did it in park as I turned it off as well.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has randomly started doing it when auto-stopping now.

Today it actually did it in park as I turned it off as well.
Apparently there is a fix. I took it in for multiple things with this being one. Unfortunately it seem to have stopped happening before I took it in but they still did something to it so we will see if it returns

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
300 miles in and mine has begun doing this as well. No idea if it does it during auto-start/stop events (I turn that off after every startup), but when I shut the vehicle down it blinks the hazards maybe 1/3 of the time.

If it is a software thing I suppose they haven't fixed it yet, this thing is barely a month old.

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if it might be something with the alarm? When parked and you activate the alarm the flashers flash. Maybe when the Auto start/stop activates it is also activating the alarm?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Less than 150 miles on an Outer Banks, 2.7, Lux, SAS....

Sometimes, when the auto start/stop activates, the hazards will flash really fast, sometimes just the noise of the signals flashing but don't catch the signal flash on the dash. Has also happened several times when shutting the car off. Tonight it just flashed the right turn signal when I shut off the vehicle. Intermittent, but does some combo of the above everytime I've driven the Bronco.

Also, after leaving SiriusXM on a station for extended time, if you turn the tune knob it goes back to station one (or 998), not the next in line.

Last, normal operating temps for the engine? The digital gauge is new to me, so use to seeing the gauge sit in the middle (except the M4, always low). But just glancing at the digital gauge it seems to be creeping towards the high side, yet temp was reading 215 on a 60 degree night driving 30 in town.
Hello there! Are you still experiencing these issues? If so, I would like to look into them on my end. Please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has started doing the hazard flash now. 5500 miles. And oddly enough, you can hear relays going off intermittently for no reason. Not near it with the key fob, havenā€™t touched a door handle. Just out of the blue a relay will click.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello there! Are you still experiencing these issues? If so, I would like to look into them on my end. Please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer.
hey ford - Iā€™m also having this issue. Can you help with mine?
Sponsored