First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Huntington Beach Ford has 7 Bronco on their lot. 6 are First Editions. (5-4 door & 1-2 door). All but one of them are green stickers. But they’re marking them up $50,000!!! Even the Badlands non/SAS was sporting a $30,000 markup
I’m so glad I paid MSRP. Couldn’t imagine paying that type of mark up.

4 door First Edition
F4B0F55C-B24A-41AC-AD6B-1A6436D6249C.jpeg

2 door First Edition
BA5BF568-8D42-4970-8A49-DFE8CADF403F.jpeg

4 Door Badlands non/SAS
18169488-0E7A-4E49-891F-F157D93CE19A.jpeg
Another reason why the allocation model is such an important factor in keeping the big guys on top. These were all legit customer abandoned orders... Right... Or did they "just decide to flip them after the test drive and you tube video".
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am pretty sure that Ford intended the first editions to go to enthusiasts and not to simply appease dealer greed. If you were told that your FE was canceled, you should be pissed. It's not like you couldn't have gotten Ford to shift an unclaimed FE to you.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can respect. Let me just point this out. There is nothing comparable in ford portfolio to the bronco. The closest vehicle is the jeep and from a feature standpoint it can’t touch the bronco. None of the drivers aids, a power seat or even a reasonably sized touch screen are available and at the same price point or higher. I own an explorer ST, with massage seats, a better stereo and much more refined driving dynamics but I am happily waiting to get my bronco because of what it can do. You want the doors off no problem, roof? Same, plus after sampling it’s comfort and capability at the off rodeo it sealed the deal for me. The biggest thing I am compromising on is the soft top but yo be honest the top down experience and the ability to go anywhere with little or no upgrades is a huge draw. I have a feeling a lot of reservation holders are being drawn to the imagine but won’t be able to handle or understand the trade offs that go with it. Compared to a jeep this is a much more useable rig on road and only offers small trade offs for that comfort/use ability off road. There is a lot of argument on this forum about this but if you break it down to the basic fundamentals the bronco wins the battle in the following ways. More interior room, better on road ride, handling regardless of suspension package. More comfort, technology and the off-road tech (sta-bar disconnect, trail turn, lockers) all easier to use. Anyway my two cents.
I am so glad we didn’t get the hard top. If you’re on the fence about it, the soft top is awesome. Top down in minutes. Don’t have to have a place to put the hard top. We did the gearshade bimini, which stays on at all times. The top has been down more on this sucker then up in the 3.5 weeks we’ve owned it. Both wifey and I are glad we took the hard top off the order.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see all these posts showing dealers adding ridiculous markups but does anyone know if people are actually buying the vehicles (not just the Bronco) at the increased price?

I never discussed price with my dealer when I ordered in February. There was no ADM and they gave me a fair allowance for my trade. It helps that my family and I have purchased many vehicles from them but that doesn’t seem to matter for others.

BTW, the dealer is Caskinette Ford in Carthage, NY.
My dealer delivered my Bronco FE at MSRP, as agreed, no games by Titus-Will Ford in Tacoma Washington

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so glad we didn’t get the hard top. If you’re on the fence about it, the soft top is awesome. Top down in minutes. Don’t have to have a place to put the hard top. We did the gearshade bimini, which stays on at all times. The top has been down more on this sucker then up in the 3.5 weeks we’ve owned it. Both wifey and I are glad we took the hard top off the order.
I would agree totally with you. Had a MIC top on order before the first soft top deadline, and we switched to a soft top. Both my wife and I couldn’t be happier. In fact, I don’t think I will ever buy a MIC top. Soft top is the way to go for anyone wanting their Bronco earlier.

For those that are waiting, the Bronco totally worth it. We love this vehicle.

Sponsored

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huntington Beach Ford has 7 Bronco on their lot. 6 are First Editions. (5-4 door & 1-2 door). All but one of them are green stickers. But they’re marking them up $50,000!!! Even the Badlands non/SAS was sporting a $30,000 markup
I’m so glad I paid MSRP. Couldn’t imagine paying that type of mark up.

4 door First Edition
F4B0F55C-B24A-41AC-AD6B-1A6436D6249C.jpeg

2 door First Edition
BA5BF568-8D42-4970-8A49-DFE8CADF403F.jpeg

4 Door Badlands non/SAS
18169488-0E7A-4E49-891F-F157D93CE19A.jpeg
I can't even get my one on order for the last almost year now! blend 8/11 and not a peep from Ford yet this dealer already has 6 with a 50 k mark up this is such BS I want my Bronco geeeeezzzz

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company

If you haven't already been tagged. I hope you look into this. A lot of Bronco fans and Stock holders were worried about this. If this isn't enough to pull future allocation then what is.

All the reservation holders who had to be pushed because they wanted a hard top and here are 6 hardtops sitting on a lot. Yes I understand that FEs are hard top but shouldn't have been made for this.

https://www.huntingtonbeachford.com/searchnew.aspx?Type=N&Year=2021&Make=Ford&Model=Bronco

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can respect. Let me just point this out. There is nothing comparable in ford portfolio to the bronco. The closest vehicle is the jeep and from a feature standpoint it can’t touch the bronco. None of the drivers aids, a power seat or even a reasonably sized touch screen are available and at the same price point or higher. I own an explorer ST, with massage seats, a better stereo and much more refined driving dynamics but I am happily waiting to get my bronco because of what it can do. You want the doors off no problem, roof? Same, plus after sampling it’s comfort and capability at the off rodeo it sealed the deal for me. The biggest thing I am compromising on is the soft top but yo be honest the top down experience and the ability to go anywhere with little or no upgrades is a huge draw. I have a feeling a lot of reservation holders are being drawn to the imagine but won’t be able to handle or understand the trade offs that go with it. Compared to a jeep this is a much more useable rig on road and only offers small trade offs for that comfort/use ability off road. There is a lot of argument on this forum about this but if you break it down to the basic fundamentals the bronco wins the battle in the following ways. More interior room, better on road ride, handling regardless of suspension package. More comfort, technology and the off-road tech (sta-bar disconnect, trail turn, lockers) all easier to use. Anyway my two cents.
Don’t get me wrong.. I love the Bronco. They look better in person than on a screen. Great vibe and character. My decision will be do I want to give up some ‘luxury’ on the interior for that character. I’m likely between the Bronco, Defender, new Tundra, or Land Cruiser. Boys asking me not to go boring with the LC. Whatever I pick WILL be taken off-road. Not rock crawling but enough to where I plan to wrap it to protect the paint from pin stripes.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We took ours out for a drive on Thanksgiving Day down to Newport Beach, Balboa Island and down to Laguna. The normal PCH drive. Even crossed the Balboa Island Ferry. Haven’t been across it in probably 20 years. The weather was perfect for a top down cruise
7538AFBE-089E-4F54-A40F-9660C5CB7C81.jpeg

I was born & raised in HB. (graduated from Edison) Parents still live there, so we came out from Phoenix for 🦃 .
That’s awesome. We were out in that water in a Duffy that afternoon. Is yours a First Edition? I thought the one we saw looked more blue. It was on PCH in CdM coming out from the beach side.

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So they want the Bronco to go to real bronco lovers. If you pay a $50K ADM you are really a Bronco lover. There is lots of money in the OC and HB Ford knows how to get it. The Jeep side is no better. The whole place is a money pit. They use every trick in the book so watch out if you even think of going there. The people that pay the $50K ADM are not bad people, just have lots of money. They will be selling them as used soon as they buy new toys all the time. To many, $50K is nothing. This time will pass.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So they want the Bronco to go to real bronco lovers. If you pay a $50K ADM you are really a Bronco lover. There is lots of money in the OC and HB Ford knows how to get it. The Jeep side is no better. The whole place is a money pit. They use every trick in the book so watch out if you even think of going there. The people that pay the $50K ADM are not bad people, just have lots of money. They will be selling them as used soon as they buy new toys all the time. To many, $50K is nothing. This time will pass.
True.

Matt72

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This dealer has been doing these crazy markups for years! I cant believe they are still in business.
Sponsored