First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huntington Beach Ford has 7 Bronco on their lot. 6 are First Editions. (5-4 door & 1-2 door). All but one of them are green stickers. But they’re marking them up $50,000!!! Even the Badlands non/SAS was sporting a $30,000 markup
I’m so glad I paid MSRP. Couldn’t imagine paying that type of mark up.

4 door First Edition
Ford Bronco HB Ford has 6 First Editions on lot w/ $50k ADM F4B0F55C-B24A-41AC-AD6B-1A6436D6249C

2 door First Edition
Ford Bronco HB Ford has 6 First Editions on lot w/ $50k ADM BA5BF568-8D42-4970-8A49-DFE8CADF403F

4 Door Badlands non/SAS
Ford Bronco HB Ford has 6 First Editions on lot w/ $50k ADM 18169488-0E7A-4E49-891F-F157D93CE19A
Sponsored

Last edited:

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So how did they manage to get six FEs? I suspect they pulled the ole last second “bait and switch” on 6 different reservation holders. Seems very scummy to me.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So how did they manage to get six FEs? I suspect they pulled the ole last second “bait and switch” on 6 different reservation holders. Seems very scummy to me.
Or the sales manager, GM and owner each ordered 2 FEs on opening night. You were allowed to order 2 Per person.

Sponsored

Bronco Fresh

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how did they manage to get six FEs? I suspect they pulled the ole last-second "bait and switch" on 6 different reservation holders. Seems very scummy to me.
I believe they are also one of the largest (if not the largest) Ford store in SoCal. I'm sure their allocation was already high. But six FE's most likely means at least four people walked.

Clem

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love my Bronco and haven't even had the chance to offroad it yet. In that same breath, no way is any Bronco worth that kind of money. It's just not and for a dealer or anyone else to believe it is, is dumb. I' so thankful for having an honest Ford dealership to buy from.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

THIS is the kind of shit Ford needs to look into. I'm sorry but there is NO WAY ON EARTH one dealer had 6 FE's reservations and all of them cancelled.

Dealer is scamming the system. The way I see it they should not receive any Broncos until ALL the reservations all filled and even then maybe just one or two because of them jacking things up for everyone else.

Disgusting.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS is the kind of shit Ford needs to look into. I'm sorry but there is NO WAY ON EARTH one dealer had 6 FE's reservations and all of them cancelled.

Dealer is scamming the system. The way I see it they should not receive any Broncos until ALL the reservations all filled and even then maybe just one or two because of them jacking things up for everyone else.

Disgusting.
I just don't see Ford doing anything about such set ups. Let us not forget Ford decided to obliterate the reservations system with allocations to reward their favored dealers. This outcome was utterly expected and predictable, Ford is not incompetent, they knew stuff like this was going to be the result. The final consumer is way way down their list of things they care about.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just don't see Ford doing anything about such set ups. Let us not forget Ford decided to obliterate the reservations system with allocations to reward their favored dealers. This outcome was utterly expected and predictable, Ford is not incompetent, they knew stuff like this was going to be the result. The final consumer is way way down their list of things they care about.
I do agree that they DO NOT give a rat's ass about a reservation holder. 😁

I just wanted to vent my opinion that they should.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need more proof Ford doesn't care about you? They're sure of two things:

• A strike by the largest dealerships will work
  • A boycott by consumers will never materialize

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Disgusting.
I agree this dealer needs do feel the hand. One way or another.
Sponsored