First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't even get why anyone wants an FE. Just buy a Badlands or Wildtrak and option up. If you have to look at the beauty rings and door decals to figure out it's an FE, that's your first red flag that it's a meaningless marketing ploy that doesn't deliver any unique functionality or styling over the next highest trims.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/first-edition-vs-fully-loaded-badlands.19576/post-701585

It's insane that people are paying such absurd markups for the same vehicle with a different, shitty vinyl sticker on the front fender. By the way, why the hell did Ford think it was a good idea to slap a stupid little sticker on the fender instead of an actual badge?

My 2017 TRD Pro Tacoma has got some Beefy badging, and it only cost 45k.

Can we all just admit that the FE is a vanity trim for insecure over-earners who view status as a purchasable commodity instead of a byproduct of merit?

D_NQ_NP_938115-MLM43177572325_082020-O.jpg
100% agree. I tried to tell the salesman this and he said I was wrong. I about called my wife up to bring our Badlands Lux down and prove it to him. But said screw it because he was such an asshole.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the wrap/color. Any chance you would share how much the wrap was. You can PM me if you prefer.
I wrap cars for a living. So cost of vinyl only, $560.

nev

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor, 05 MB e55, 19 Range Rover,20 BMW M50i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
California is still under emergency pandemic orders and that includes anti price gouging laws . this dealer should contact a good attorney and make that sticker price disappear , last week a SF Bay area Toyota dealer was exposed selling RAV4's for 96k , the car mysteriously disappeared from the lot along with a denial by the dealer that it ever had a car for sale that expensive....
Ford Bronco HB Ford has 6 First Editions on lot w/ $50k ADM rav4

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

California gets awesomer every day, doesn’t it?

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Only way to do anything about it, is don't do business with dealers like that.
Randy Marion Ford in Statesville honored my $1000 under invoice on my First Edition without a hassle. Granger ford and Stephens auto are also doing things right.
Screw the big dealers and let them pay taxes on the left over units that don't sell.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

California is still under emergency pandemic orders and that includes anti price gouging laws . this dealer should contact a good attorney and make that sticker price disappear , last week a SF Bay area Toyota dealer was exposed selling RAV4's for 96k , the car mysteriously disappeared from the lot along with a denial by the dealer that it ever had a car for sale that expensive....
Who cares what a dealer asks for, it’s only a suggestion. If someone is willing to pay it, that’s their prerogative. It sure as hell won’t be me 😎.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

F - u$#
O - ur
R - eservation
D - eadbeats

We'll kiss the big boys nuts, and let them sell their Broncos at any ADM they want. They are our end customers, not those those lowly reservation holders.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed at Ford right now.........

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only way to do anything about it, is don't do business with dealers like that.
Randy Marion Ford in Statesville honored my $1000 under invoice on my First Edition without a hassle. Granger ford and Stephens auto are also doing things right.
Screw the big dealers and let them pay taxes on the left over units that don't sell.
So are the end of year taxes based on MSRP or perceived Market Value with the ADM? hmmmmmm.....would serve them right!

Jalgieri

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huntington Beach Ford has 7 Bronco on their lot. 6 are First Editions. (5-4 door & 1-2 door). All but one of them are green stickers. But they’re marking them up $50,000!!! Even the Badlands non/SAS was sporting a $30,000 markup
I’m so glad I paid MSRP. Couldn’t imagine paying that type of mark up.

4 door First Edition

2 door First Edition

4 Door Badlands non/SAS
I hope they choke on them.

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another douchebag giving the auto industry the reputation it deserves. People need to remember this guy where it hurts. Don't buy anything from this guy, EVER.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SoCal dealers are famous for buying (at a premium) other dealer's specialty vehicles. Several did this when the Gen-2 Raptor came out. They were paying MSRP++ to other dealers with the hope of hooking suckers for big markups. It worked until the supply chain caught up then they were stuck with over priced inventory.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
As of the time I'm typing this, they show 4 FE's and 2 BL's on their site. Of course they say "call for price". It's just a case of people having more money than brains. Plenty of used Bronco's all over auto trader with "reduced price" because they started them so high. I have seen dealers mark up BL's, BB's, BD's $15k in my area ( PA ) and they sit on the lot. One dealer had a BL with this $15k market adjustment and after about a month it slowly lowered to $5k markup and then it sold. If the person got an exceptionally high trade offer, they probably felt they still made out.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You would have to be a world class idiot to pay anywhere near that price.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At my age, 70, if i had millions just how much would another $50K matter if i wanted one? I could offer him $40K ADM and say I got it $10K under the asking price,,LOL.
Sponsored