Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of auto parts stores, as well as hardware stores, have tool rental/borrow programs. For a tool you are going to use as infrequently - like for a crank bolt - you can just borrow/rent it. Typically the deposit is the purchase price. If in the end you decide you want to keep it, you're done. If you really only needed it for that one job take it back and get your deposit refunded. I used to do this with Autozone. They have a 90 day policy; return within 90 days and get the full deposit back. Ended up keeping the brake piston tool set as when I started doing more track days, and resulting rotor/pad replacements, it was just easier to have it on hand all the time.
My local place didn't have a breaker bar or I would have gotten one. I did get the tool to hold the crank wheel still. The nut was torqued on so hard I had to use a 4 foot pipe over the breaker bar AND I hit the bolt was a torch for about 45 seconds beforehand when I finally got it off. If was the biggest bitch of all time.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I was married to her... her name wasn’t Honda though

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TRAILBREAK OVERLANDER has a bunch of YT videos with him.

bayslarry

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renault Duster
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You failed to remember the sovereign path. North of town on the east side of HWY 191 at that Shell Station, with the lodges and RV snare ups. I trust its around 5 miles north of the curves park entrance. You can stop free of charge in the fenced parcel on the south east corner of the Shell station's property. You will see an entryway there in the SE corner of the fence, this is the path head 30 mile circle. This is the main genuine Single track in Moab. 2 wheel traffic just, MX bicycle handle bars scarcely fit between a portion of the stone dividers. The best part is after the circle there is around 6 miles of wash that runs corresponding to 191 on the east side. Its that very fine sand and when it's wet you can cut turns like your on skies or a snowboard fifth stuff stuck.

The pot debris mine never really delivered any pot debris. The organization burned through 350mill in the seventies developing pot debris street, the rail prod, and plant. It presently delivers an ostensible measure of salt as that is less expensive than the recovery

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, I like his choice if T-case shifters:
1982-chevrolet-k30-rory-irish-108-1613177082.jpg

Those are some Expensive T-Case shifters
$55 each so $110 for the pair with lifetime warranty. You get what you pay for. He won’t ever for the pull that and it break.
Sponsored