First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol I feel you. It isn't my style to go crazy with all the other colors but the people on this forum tend to have stick up their asses and think if they don't like it it shouldn't be done lol. But I would consider it for the amber lighting because it does look sickk. Lol
I concur. I think the amber looks pretty good. Not a fan of the Silverado with the multiple colors, but it is different. And hey…..if people are lining the streets cheering him when he rolls by in his Silverado like the circus just came to town then who am I to harsh that buzz. Nothing wrong with making your rig unique.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I concur. I think the amber looks pretty good. Not a fan of the Silverado with the multiple colors, but it is different. And hey…..if people are lining the streets cheering him when he rolls by in his Silverado like the circus just came to town then who am I to harsh that buzz. Nothing wrong with making your rig unique.
Lol now it looks good with a picture of a Bronco with amber DRLs like I had been suggesting for this whole thread 😂 I was going to say earlier when you said it's an abomination, that guaranteed you'd love the ability to switch your DRLs to amber given the option.
Either
A) you have no creative vision after seeing the possibilities of my Silverado headlights. They were just an example...but you still can't help but trash them in your most recent post "circus coming to town."
Or
B) you're trolling me. Now you love amber DRLs on a Bronco? 😭🤣

Screenshot_20211218-190044~2.png

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol now it looks good with a picture of a Bronco with amber DRLs like I had been suggesting for this whole thread 😂 I was going to say earlier when you said it's an abomination, that guaranteed you'd love the ability to switch your DRLs to amber given the option.
Either
A) you have no creative vision after seeing the possibilities of my Silverado headlights. They were just an example...but you still can't help but trash them in your most recent post "circus coming to town."
Or
B) you're trolling me. Now you love amber DRLs on a Bronco? 😭🤣

Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 Screenshot_20211218-190044~2
I didn’t mean anything by that…..you said kids are cheering you when you drive down the street…..just made me think of little kids cheering when the circus comes to town. Anyways. The ambers will look nice. Post some pictures when you get them done.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa are you color blind? Maybe this makes sense if you can't see certain colors

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t mean anything by that…..you said kids are cheering you when you drive down the street…..just made me think of little kids cheering when the circus comes to town. Anyways. The ambers will look nice. Post some pictures when you get them done.
I think I may delete my account if possible lol. I was reading these forums for a week or so before deciding to join, as I used to enjoy sharing builds on the Silverado forums and insta- but this is awful. My introduction was pretty brutal (you probably seen it's trending on the home page), and this second post I was kinda pumped about has been 98% people absolutely sh*ting on my idea 😭 lol I guess I've always been a Chevy guy for a reason. Definitely not my crowd on here- my excitement is met with snide and rude remark one after another. I've heard everything- from I stole someone else's build; to I'm lying about the whole thing; to i don't deserve my build; to people telling me I overpaid even with me posting exact pics proving I didn't; to people telling me my custom headlights are about as garbage as taking a hammer to a car lol 😭 like ruthless bro. And yea I got your point- Very condescending how you said all that too- "I once wore parachute pants in highschool cause they were cool." Like you realize there's an entire custom headlight market (i.e Klearz), and it's not because it's cool or trendy. Know what's cool and trendy? Broncos.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoa are you color blind? Maybe this makes sense if you can't see certain colors
Pretty rude but I'll just delete my pics so you boomers stop getting triggered

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I may delete my account if possible lol. I was reading these forums for a week or so before deciding to join, as I used to enjoy sharing builds on the Silverado forums and insta- but this is awful. My introduction was pretty brutal (you probably seen it's trending on the home page), and this second post I was kinda pumped about has been 98% people absolutely sh*ting on my idea 😭 lol I guess I've always been a Chevy guy for a reason. Definitely not my crowd on here- my excitement is met with snide and rude remark one after another. I've heard everything- from I stole someone else's build; to I'm lying about the whole thing; to i don't deserve my build; to people telling me I overpaid even with me posting exact pics proving I didn't; to people telling me my custom headlights are about as garbage as taking a hammer to a car lol 😭 like ruthless bro. And yea I got your point- Very condescending how you said all that too- "I once wore parachute pants in highschool cause they were cool." Like you realize there's an entire custom headlight market (i.e Klearz), and it's not because it's cool or trendy. Know what's cool and trendy? Broncos.
Alrighty then. Don’t forget to collect the contents of your man purse on your way out…..and those Silverado chaps sound like a bunch of swell fellas. So there’s that. It’s been a hoot brother but I’m off to sensitivity training.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Try not to take it too personally. There are a lot of angry people on here pissed for any number of things. Some feed on new posters. Just log off for a couple days and bail on this thread. Have a Scotch or whiskey. Done.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alrighty then. Don’t forget to collect the contents of your man purse on your way out…..and those Silverado chaps sound like a bunch of swell fellas. So there’s that. It’s been a hoot brother but I’m off to sensitivity training.
Lol...super original ✌

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, your terrible ideas belong on a silverado forum.

Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 597BC452-B128-4F2B-9D65-378A17AB793B

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, your terrible ideas belong on a silverado forum.

597BC452-B128-4F2B-9D65-378A17AB793B.jpeg
Bolt some more expensive amber light pods on your Bronco will ya? I'm busy making my DRLs have that capability.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bolt some more expensive amber light pods on your Bronco will ya? I'm busy making my DRLs have that capability.
I think the backlit pods are stupid and outside of a red backlit light on the rear bumper serve no purpose. I went out of my way to buy LED pods without backlighting.

Your disco abortions do nothing to improve forward visibility.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the backlit pods are stupid and outside of a red backlit light on the rear bumper serve no purpose. I went out of my way to buy LED pods without backlighting.

Your disco abortions do nothing to improve forward visibility.
Do new rims improve forward visibility? Tint? No- then why do ppl do any mods, if according to you, it doesn't improve forward visibility? Is it possible there are just aesthetic mods people do on vehicles?

I honestly don't get your problem. You don't want colored headlights? Cool. I was mostly wondering about the idea for being able to run the DRLs in amber. Another guy on here said the idea of amber DRLs was an abomination until someone posted a pic of the new Raptor with amber DRLs- then he said it looks pretty good...

Either way, you can love em or hate it, everyone's got their own thing. I just don't get why you're so rude about my custom headlights. They aren't the point - just an example. I didn't know the new Raptor had amber DRLs- I would have posted a pic of that maybe instead of my headlights. Guaranteed would have had a way more positive reaction even though that's all I was ever suggesting. Peace and nice rig.

Last edited:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I may delete my account if possible lol.
You've had a rough intro to this forum, OP; sorry it had to be like that. Hope you stick around. Even when certain mods arent my style, I still like seeing all the different things people do. I mean for fucks sake, there are worse mods out there than headlight colors... ahem... cha cha cha chia
Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 20211103115357-004c9b72-me

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As the title says, wondering if anyone has seen a post where someone has retrofitted the Bronco headlights? I'd like to see some ideas before I pull these.

Edit: added pics for those who don't get my slang

Edit: so much hate? lol. I'd love to be able to run my Bronco DRLs in yellow or amber mostly if I want to get off modern white some days to change the look. It's an inexpensive mod and it's alot more customized than simply mounting things to your truck. To each their own.
I know several people who did this with other vehicles and they all had problems resealing. Take your time with it would be my advice.
Sponsored