Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Summary in case you missed it- I wanted know if anyone has split the Bronco lights for painting or running different DRLs. Here's what I posted as an example- my truck headlights- versus what I should've posted- an example of amber DRL raptor. The general consensus so far is my truck headlights are straight garbage and I'm a clown for even considering modding my Bronco's DRLs.

2021-12-17__21.58.50.jpeg

IMG_20201203_155502_245.jpg

2021-12-19__14.30.13.jpeg

ford-bronco-raptor-lightly-camouflaged-spy-shots.jpg
I meant it would be cooler if we could stop arguing and start cooking headlights. I want to see what you come up with.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the title says, wondering if anyone has seen a post where someone has retrofitted the Bronco headlights? I'd like to see some ideas before I pull these.

Edit: added pics for those who don't get my slang

Edit: so much hate? lol. I'd love to be able to run my Bronco DRLs in yellow or amber mostly if I want to get off modern white some days to change the look. It's an inexpensive mod and it's alot more customized than simply mounting things to your truck. To each their own.
As a fellow Canadian i would look at your Province's road laws , to see if you are allowed to modify the color of your running lights before touching them, just to be sure...

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a fellow Canadian i would look at your Province's road laws , to see if you are allowed to modify the color of your running lights before touching them, just to be sure...
I believe in Ontario you are allowed to run all amber legally. I've went by cops with even more of a yellow tone as my DRLs and I was good. Good call tho.

Reactions: JPG

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The general consensus so far is my truck headlights are straight garbage and I'm a clown for even considering modding my Bronco's DRLs.
I’m glad you got the message we were trying to convey 😂

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People are still rude af on this forum. This isn’t the only thread. This will be my first 4WD vehicle and it’s all new to me. It will be my daily driver and I don’t plan on going off-road more than a few times a year, and people are rude about that too.
It's all good, no need to be sorry. Tis' the season I guess. Hope you have all the fun in the world with your Bronco ✌

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m glad you got the message we were trying to convey 😂
Love it or hate it, my rig was one of a kind. I'm okay with being different. I didn't design it to look your pappy's farm truck. Your rig will never be one of a kind- and that's okay too ✌

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He literally said he created the thread because he likes the criticism. He originally posted the thread with pictures of a Silverado with enough neon colored lights to make Billy Bob’s honky tonk in Fort Worth jealous, then took those pictures down and is now trying to claim he was only talking about amber DRL’s. He’s just trolling everyone and keeps posting lies in order to get a rise out of people. It’s what he’s here for and I’m a little bit ashamed that he reeled me in, but there’s no need to come to his defense.
I never lied about anything. But I am sorry things got out of hand and I couldn't accept the criticism on my thread a little better without getting worked up and rude/emotional. I'm not gonna respond to all your other insults about me and my rig, but if you have more please feel free, I'll read them at least. Peace.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@WyoBronc
@BroncoAZ

I guess it's a bad time to ask what you guys think about my custom 3d printed emblems 😅 lol... I'll let it cool down for a while before introducing those maybe. Cheers to both of you for real.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe in Ontario you are allowed to run all amber legally. I've went by cops with even more of a yellow tone as my DRLs and I was good. Good call tho.
Amber DRL won’t be an issue. Tacomas and Tundras have used them in the past.

Sponsored

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair enough. In Canada the market is too 🔥 for that. I got 3k less for my truck than I bought it for 4 years earlier, and my headlights were painted, Klearz, halos, etc. Pre-covid market yes, I would have got rinsed doing that to my headlights. I could probably resell my Bronco with no headlights for more than what I paid. Dealer lots here are bare.
I wrote re-sealing not re-selling. I was referring to re-sealing the light assemblies.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@WyoBronc
@BroncoAZ

I guess it's a bad time to ask what you guys think about my custom 3d printed emblems 😅 lol... I'll let it cool down for a while before introducing those maybe. Cheers to both of you for real.
Would love to see them.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would love to see them.
I've mostly done lettering in 2 tone, different fonts, etc. "Silverado" "Tacoma" "CTS" "R/T" badges etc. For Bronco- I'd love to do the Badlands badges in 2-tone 3D. But, I doubt any filament brands sell a "badlands orange". So yea, for now I guess 'Bronco' lettering in black, 2tone, different fonts..or maybe the horse or Ford emblem in black or different colors. You can buy all that stuff tho, so...just messing around with designs for now. I like the look of my stock Ford emblem, chrome Bronco horse, etc. Again, I'm not trying to turn my Bronco into my trashy truck. Two completely different visions and builds. I just like doing custom stuff.

Ex: is just OEM Arial font lettering versus a super trashy font I created. I would not use that font for Bronco lettering. Maybe I'd do a different cursive than the badges out there, or non-cursive. Idk lol. Just concepts for now. Love to hear ideas if anybody wants something 3d printed hmu

Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 PXL_20210711_010144019

Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 PXL_20210711_230110737

Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 PXL_20210825_151839686

Last edited:

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did the headlights on my f150 a few years ago. Was kind of a bitch and a lot of work to do the HID projector retrofit, I blacked out all the chrome, except in the turn signal and high beam, and replaced the amber markers with smoked clear, it made a huge difference on the crappy halogen lights. It's nice that the Bronco ones are LED, don't think I will be touching them this go around.

Ford Bronco Headlights are meant for the oven 🔥 IMG_20161213_172748
Sponsored