First Name
Pink
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 13 2020 first day to reserve.

Good luck on your Raptor. BTW, build dates also get moved up from time to time. Mine was moved up almost a month.

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, literally everyone who has been lucky enough to get scheduled for a MY23. Especially so for the BRaptor crowd.
And I will add that it's not just build dates getting rescheduled, it's waiting for weeks to see if it's even built and then after that the estimated delivery dates for shipping it coming and going 6 or more times. Just go read through ANY of the build week threads in the past 2 months. We're mostly all in the same boat. Mine has been built since Dec 12th and still shows it hasn't event left MAP.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a first week reservation from July of 2020 and my original build date was 11/14/22. It's built now after delays and chips holds but still a couple weeks away from being delivered and it's not anything special like your Raptor.

OP
OP
MrPink

MrPink

Black Diamond
First Name
Pink
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, I'd would be happy to sit and wait if I were getting a Raptor. Congrats!
I am happy/lucky to get the Raptor upgrade at MSRP, and will wait as long as it takes. As a business owner it's getting under my skin. If I did to my customers what Ford is doing to us I would be out of business.

As big as Ford is, I feel there is no excuse for changing a production date 6+ times. If they have that much uncertainty they should start giving people a production date ranch rather than a date. :rolleyes:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wait you have a VIN, a raptor at MSRP, AND you're going to come to bronco6g of all places where there are tens of thousands still waiting for just a build date to complain? 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

Sponsored
OP
OP
MrPink

MrPink

Black Diamond
First Name
Pink
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
July 13 2020 first day to reserve.

Good luck on your Raptor. BTW, build dates also get moved up from time to time. Mine was moved up almost a month.
It did move down once to 12/19/22, but then it got moved back to 12/09/23 a few days later. This was when the east got slammed with that bad snow storm. Honestly, this is the only push back that made sense to me.

OP
OP
MrPink

MrPink

Black Diamond
First Name
Pink
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most all dealers around me have all the other trim levels on their lots for sale, and at good prices. If my order was still for the Badlands it would have been canceled. A few dealers also have Raptors, but all well overpriced. The only Bronco no dealer has here is the Heritage.