First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Supposedly, the dealer we are working with was allocated 10 Raptor reservations. I think these were some of what they were calling golden tickets. They were being offered to people that had higher trim level reservations is what we were told.
OK, makes sense, but that's not a reservation. That's a "my dealer said . . . ". up until you get the res # and date - unless the date you were given was actually an April date? That would be real interesting to dig into.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrPink

MrPink

Black Diamond
First Name
Pink
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
any 2 doors at or below MSRP? I'll make the trip and cancel my unscheduled order for the right build and color...
About 2 weeks ago we did see a 2 door Black Diamond that was listed at MSRP in Denver on Colorado Blvd. The Black Diamond seems to be the most widely available. I'm looking for a used base 2 door to play with myself.

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wait you have a VIN, a raptor at MSRP, AND you're going to come to bronco6g of all places where there are tens of thousands still waiting for just a build date to complain? 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
👆 this! And reservations didn't become a thing until 7/13/2020. All things considered, you've won the lottery. Read the room. Lol.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

👆 this! And reservations didn't become a thing until 7/13/2020. All things considered, you've won the lottery. Read the room. Lol.
Haha after he said “I was offered a raptor at MSRP” I fully expected to read “it arrived and they wanted $20k over” but to my absolute shock all I read was “my build date keeps getting pushed” for his MSRP raptor 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha after he said “I was offered a raptor at MSRP” I fully expected to read “it arrived and they wanted $20k over” but to my absolute shock all I read was “my build date keeps getting pushed” and that he has raptor at MSRP AND a build date 🤦🏽‍♂️
And to think my wife says I'm hard to please. Lololol.

Sponsored

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good grief to all you poor souls. I can not imagine putting up with the amount of BS you all have put up with in order to get a new vehicle. Honestly if I had to go thru the crap a lot of you are going thru I would have bought the Rubicon. We were never desperate to have a Bronco, don’t get me wrong we are happy with it, but we would have walked away. To me this vehicle would not be worth the long wait and all the BS I read about on this forum. Again just my thoughts and opinions.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am happy/lucky to get the Raptor upgrade at MSRP, and will wait as long as it takes. As a business owner it's getting under my skin. If I did to my customers what Ford is doing to us I would be out of business.

As big as Ford is, I feel there is no excuse for changing a production date 6+ times. If they have that much uncertainty they should start giving people a production date ranch rather than a date. :rolleyes:
They don't control the supply chain; the best they can do is provide periodic best estimates based on what they expect from independent suppliers. Especially microchips. Deal with it like the rest of us who have waited and continue to do so.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re getting a BRaptor at MSRP. Sit back, chill, and go play the lottery. Whether you know it or not you are extremely lucky.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
Congrats on the Raptor. My build date moved back and forth 5 times. I received a built email, then a call from the dealer the next day stating it was on the lot. Not sure you can trust any of the emails.

Sponsored

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And I will add that it's not just build dates getting rescheduled, it's waiting for weeks to see if it's even built and then after that the estimated delivery dates for shipping it coming and going 6 or more times. Just go read through ANY of the build week threads in the past 2 months. We're mostly all in the same boat. Mine has been built since Dec 12th and still shows it hasn't event left MAP.
Perhaps your truck and mine are sitting right next to each other! 12/12 build here too. IMO it's worse than the lottery was for getting scheduled. Just knowing it's built, sitting there and there is nothing we can do is super frustrating. The best is @Ford Motor Company 's postponed shipping date email opening "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time.." Um, hey there Ford, to ensure my complete satisfaction, you'd ship my freaking Bronco out YESTERDAY.

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perhaps your truck and mine are sitting right next to each other! 12/12 build here too. IMO it's worse than the lottery was for getting scheduled. Just knowing it's built, sitting there and there is nothing we can do is super frustrating. The best is @Ford Motor Company 's postponed shipping date email opening "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time.." Um, hey there Ford, to ensure my complete satisfaction, you'd ship my freaking Bronco out YESTERDAY.
Yeah, they might be waiting to punch their rail ticket together. Also don't forget that they end the email with, and I quote, " We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery. " Nope. They didn't and I hit up Ford Chat today because I just like confirming bad news I already know and now my EDD is 1/15-1/20

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see the OP still hasn't change the title of the post to "Heated frustration setting in on day 650". Still leaving 1,015 days out there as click bait.
Disagree. The order date goal posts kept changing early on so for those people, it sure has been that long waiting. In any event, it's total BS that those orders have not been filled yet.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disagree. The order date goal posts kept changing early on so for those people, it sure has been that long waiting. In any event, it's total BS that those orders have not been filled yet.
He is off by a year. It was April of 2021 not 2020. He's not a early reservation.
Sponsored