350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I place my Bronco Raptor order on 10/29/22. It was scheduled on 12/1/22. Since then my build date has changed 5 times. Currently my build date sits at 3/13/23.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I place my Bronco Raptor order on 10/29/22. It was scheduled on 12/1/22. Since then my build date has changed 5 times. Currently my build date sits at 3/13/23.
I'd take a moving build date over none at all like a lot of us. Sucks though I'm sure. At least the weather will be nicer when you get it.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good grief to all you poor souls.....
Most of the ones that have waited are those that aren't buying it for daily driver or an only vehicle. Those, or most anyway, have or did buy something else if they needed a ride. Many posts a year and half ago with people needing a new vehicle at the time griping.

I waited because I want what I want (all broncos aren't made equal) and I'm not overpaying, which is what 90% have done. I'm a middle aged man who can wait for a toy and truly hates buyer's remorse. A little cherry on top is this was the first vehicle I have ever bought where I was not upside down when driving off the lot. The finance person actually tried to sell me gap insurance :ROFLMAO:.

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well get ready cuz once it’s actually built, you’ll be likely waiting 2+ months for delivery. Btw our original build date was 12/5, and it got moved up to 11/28. It was finally officially built 12/2, and “shipped” however it hasn’t moved and our EDD got moved to 2/1-2/7 yesterday. Not even confident in those dates

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got a Raptor @ MSRP…what’s to complain about?

sounds like you got super lucky.

I scored a great deal with a smaller ADM.
Got a build for May 2022, actually built June 29, 2022, delivered September 24, 2022.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered my Outer Banks 10/18/2020 and no VIN # as of this date!!!!
01/11/ 2023 cancelled Outer Banks order. FORD can take their Bronco and stick it where the sun don't shine. Been a Ford man all my life but never more!!!

Last edited:

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
I get the frustration about changing dates but 1) you're getting a Raptor at MRSP which day one reservation holders couldn't even get and 2) how is an "April 1st 2021" 2 years of waiting?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
I know I have my Bronco and everything already, so I can’t really talk… but you have a Raptor build date. There are only what, a few dozen people who even have a Raptor at this point? I know it’s a long wait, but I don’t see how you’re doing the 1,000+ days math when reservations didn’t even exist 1015 days ago…

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“If you want Sympathy, you’ll find it in the B6G Dictionary between Shit and Syphilis”

You lucked into a Golden Ticket so be happy and patient.

Read my timeline. I feed gawd damn blessed that my 21 Bronco missed the mayhem that was dirt mountain. Some folks didn’t get the 21 Broncos until well into 2022 when other folks were getting their 22 Broncos. Imagine that kick in the nuts?

Or the think about the folks that are still waiting on their July and August 2020 reservations that your amazing good fortune has allowed you to side step and bypass during your wait.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feed gawd damn blessed that my 21 Bronco missed the mayhem that was dirt mountain.
Some folks can shrug off their Dirt Mountain delay.
For me, it was hellish ... and I had info to half expect it!!!! Nothing could have prepared me for that.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOW HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ABOUT "DAY 1,015"!!!!!???? dude. its been 912 days since reservations started. math is way off
Sponsored