First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heh heh - "...past2 months". Try since they started building the Broncos. Ford's been sowing chaos since the very beginning. I thought that once the COVID/MIC top/Supply chain/Chip fiascos were resolved, they'd get back into a predictable rhythm, but NOPE! Sounds like its SOP now.
I have a vision of Ford executive meetings being a bunch of people sitting around a conference table, barely awake, until suddenly a door flies open and someone dumps a bag of dicks on the floor. Suddenly the exec's are running around the room gleefully stomping on every dick they see.
A couple folks walking down the adjoining hallway peer in through the window and one asks the other "What the hell are they doing?" to which the other replies "Staying in practice."
Sponsored

cjorca

Badlands
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra (Badlands Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... I'd be counting my lucky stars & giving massive thanks just to have A VIN Assigned - ...... Ordered March 13, 2021..... STILL waiting & now it looks like it will get pushed to 2024 because of the Sas, Lux, MIC constraints .... THATS a FML ... ;

Yellowdog

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was giving a build date of 01-16-23 that was changed to 01-23-23 which is now just a week away. Figures crossed they build Brutus Bronco then. Badland Sasquatch Lux . Reservation date 07-16-21🤞

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, what’s that in the air… is it a carrot dangling on a string ….?

Only real consistency has been excuses and promises; at least what I m reading via peoples posts. “

“If you d like I can give you our number 1 spot on the 2027 list, even at msrp …” 😜

bleebowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!

Sponsored

bleebowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
My Big Bend was built on Aug 15, 2022. I have received six different delivery dates and the dealer knows nothing. Not sure what is up with Ford

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on the BRaptor and welcome to the party. Check out my signature block on two Broncos (and look closely at daughter's dates - your "frustration" may just be starting.)

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure how you're on day 1015 when reservations opened 918 days ago. Interesting tho!

We reserved day 1 and got ours this past July, it's a long wait but it's worth it. I'd be stoked to get a Raptor at MSRP this quickly. Hope your situation resolves soon.
Sponsored