Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just PSA before the masses tackle you.... the 6th generation Bronco wasn't even officially announced until early July 2020, with reservations opening July 13th, 2020.

So you're probably off by a year... unless you have clairvoyance abilities. In which case, you should have expected this wait. Also... Powerball numbers please.
And production didn’t start until June of 2021
Sponsored

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I will add that it's not just build dates getting rescheduled, it's waiting for weeks to see if it's even built and then after that the estimated delivery dates for shipping it coming and going 6 or more times. Just go read through ANY of the build week threads in the past 2 months. We're mostly all in the same boat. Mine has been built since Dec 12th and still shows it hasn't event left MAP.
This! Original build week of 11/21/22 moved to 11/28/22. Built somewhere after that and it was just loaded on a train and shipped according to FoMoCo. Original delivery date moved from 12/30/22 to 1/19/23, The 1/19 email came yesterday. At this point, I'm happy it's built, on a train, heading west.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update the title to 652 days ago or 1 yr 9 months. You reserved in 2021 while many here are still waiting on their July 2020 reservation without being schedule for production. So it's hard to swallow that yours is in production and only frustrates the rest of us..Or, better yet, delete it entirely. :)

Last edited:

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. I'm not even going to bother calling to get a rail number until about February 16, 2023. My blend date was 12/12/22. I figure by then I might be on a rail car. Until then, I don't even bother. (I did call once early on just to make sure I wasn't waiting on any parts in the parking lot at MAP, and I truly was just waiting on the rail pickup. Once I confirmed that was the case. I haven't called since.)
I asked them a week ago for a rail # and they said they didn't have it (even though they said it was on the train). It sounded like they wouldn't/couldn't have that type of info. So that appears to be BS. I'll try again...Thank you for the insight.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked them a week ago for a rail # and they said they didn't have it (even though they said it was on the train). It sounded like they wouldn't/couldn't have that type of info. So that appears to be BS. I'll try again...Thank you for the insight.

Yeap, b.s.

They can absolutely give you a rail or convoy number IF you are actually on rail or convoy. (Sounds like your a rail person too).

Otherwise, maybe our Broncos are making friends in the parking lot near each other. Swapping stories of how cold it is, why the hell it took so long, and why in the world they're in this parking lot with 100s of others.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a famous phrase... Read the room, dude!

This feels like a guy that's upset his wallet doesn't have enough room for all his hundred dollar bills.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't control the supply chain; the best they can do is provide periodic best estimates based on what they expect from independent suppliers. Especially microchips. Deal with it like the rest of us who have waited and continue to do so.
Remember folks, Ford does not build / manufacture the vehicle parts - they assemble them together. There are so many suppliers for each vehicle. I will never defend Ford on this bronco launch, but we have to be realistic.

EDIT: lol I think the OP has left the thread after reading the numerous comments

Last edited:

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How'd you get to day 1,015 with April 1st 2021 reservation(actually day 651)? I was in August of 2020 and still waiting. If you need to know one thing, Ford has F*CKED this entire launch and vehicle manufacturing up and from what I have heard recently - and it's no where close to getting fixed any time soon. I've heard Ford's supposed to be making an announcement to unfulfilled reservation holders orders soon, in the next couple of weeks. No clue what said announcement is about. But I have a feeling it'll be - we want to get you into the wild as much as you do, but... we just can't produce vehicles.... the sh*tshow continues.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my build date got moved 11 times on the first one. after 18 months it showed up. My daughter's base/squatch took 8 months with no build date changes.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry if this was covered but does anyone know how Ford is building raptors? Are they dedicating a certain amount of line time or just building them along side all the other trims?

Sponsored

Robert19

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
At least you have a VIN! I ordered March 8, 2021. Black Diamond, 4 door, Hard Top, Sasquatch, 2.7L, mid-package. No communication whatsoever yet.
Was told from dealer (drink) in December I was in the top 5 orders they have that are ready to be built. Ford told me around same time my build was unscheduled, clean and I'd be scheduled soon. And here we are still waiting.

ChoncoXJ

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Powerstroke, 1988 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This! Original build week of 11/21/22 moved to 11/28/22. Built somewhere after that and it was just loaded on a train and shipped according to FoMoCo. Original delivery date moved from 12/30/22 to 1/19/23, The 1/19 email came yesterday. At this point, I'm happy it's built, on a train, heading west.

CaptStang

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Edge ST; 2015 50th Anniversary Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
If you are getting a Raptor at MSRP in 5-6 weeks I would thank my lucky stars....just saying....

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And I will add that it's not just build dates getting rescheduled, it's waiting for weeks to see if it's even built and then after that the estimated delivery dates for shipping it coming and going 6 or more times. Just go read through ANY of the build week threads in the past 2 months. We're mostly all in the same boat. Mine has been built since Dec 12th and still shows it hasn't event left MAP.
Heh heh - "...past2 months". Try since they started building the Broncos. Ford's been sowing chaos since the very beginning. I thought that once the COVID/MIC top/Supply chain/Chip fiascos were resolved, they'd get back into a predictable rhythm, but NOPE! Sounds like its SOP now.
Sponsored