First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In reviewing the cloth seat options for all the trim models, the B & P includes "Front Row Heated Bucket Seats" with no additional charge, with no requirement of getting the leather for the Outer Banks, which with the included Mid Package already has the heat, and with no requirement of getting the Mid Package for the Big Bend. The applicable cloth seat selection for the Big Bend is the "Medium Sandstone" and both the "Navy Pier" and the "Roast with Black Onyx" cloth seat selections apply for the Outer Banks. I am thinking that since the Black Onyx, with no heat, is the most common cloth seat, and given the premium paid to get the Big Bend and the Outer Banks, maybe Ford wanted to offer different colors of cloth seat options, and include the heat with them, to try to justify the purchase prices. For whatever reason heat is included, it is still on B & P (and is hopefully not a glitch and will stay on B & P).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was mostly interested in the mid package for the heated seats and remote start.

This means that I could get a BigManSquatch with capable bumper, floor mats, aux switches and signature lighting for under $40k (grangetober price). Heated seats included! I would get some aftermarket goodies like remote start, more lights, power steps, tow hitch and roof rack.

FF440Andrew

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the sandstone interior really does come heated (which I still have my doubts about) I will step up to the big bend package. If not I’ll stay at the base model. If it’s true, it’s the only way to get a manual with heated seats without stepping up to the badlands. Heated seats aren’t a must have, but in East Idaho I wouldn’t mind it!

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was a tough paragraph to read if I'm being honest but very helpful.

I never noticed you could get heated seats with sandstone and remote start you can do via app so who needs mid-package and you can still get a manual transmission.

Winning.

This probably won't change my build but it's a very nice wrinkle.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone been able to confirm the sandstone big bend comes with heated seats w/o adding mid package?

My wife saw some picks of the sand stone and A51 and wants both so may need to change my build after all.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I'm curious to is whether the base seats in the Big bend are heated if you get the mid package or do you have to get the sandstone
Sponsored