Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize that I'm a Floridian, but it got down in the 40s this week when I was driving to work in the morning. Those heated seats are pretty sweet. I am looking forward to using them when it's in the 20s in January. It will be 80 later in the day, but that 20-something is harsh in the morning.

You can even use the heat on high if your back is sore. :LOL: I may or may not have done that.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Englander so youā€™d think Iā€™d love heated seatsā€¦ but I canā€™t stand them. Theyā€™re basically a mandatory feature for my wife, so her Escape has them. Nearly every time I get in her Escape, I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.

I drove my dealerā€™s Expedition the other day that had air conditioned seatsā€¦ now thoseā€¦ those were nice. Iā€™d pay lots of money to get those on the Bronco.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm excited for my heated steering wheel!

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to hear it works well. My 2011 kia had it and that along either the heated steering wheel were my most used features up here in the cold Pennsylvania winters.
It literally gets as hot as a heating pad on high. I think it will keep you warm in the freezing weather!

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.
My favorite part of this story is that it routinely takes you several seconds to figure out whether or not you've shit your pants.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Englander so youā€™d think Iā€™d love heated seatsā€¦ but I canā€™t stand them. Theyā€™re basically a mandatory feature for my wife, so her Escape has them. Nearly every time I get in her Escape, I get 15 minutes down the road and think to myself ā€wow why is my bum so hot and uncomfortable? Did I sh*t myself and not realize it?ā€. Takes me a few seconds to realize itā€™s the heated seats.

I drove my dealerā€™s Expedition the other day that had air conditioned seatsā€¦ now thoseā€¦ those were nice. Iā€™d pay lots of money to get those on the Bronco.
I have never had heated seats, or cooled ones for that matter. I would love AC seats!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's like a hot plate for your ass.

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Steering wheel is a nice low heat. You don't feel like your hands are burning off.

The seat though... Man it gets toasty.
It has three settings, so just hit it again and it lowers the temp on the seat.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah. I use the heated seats in my Ranger Tremor all the time, even when its hot out (still almost 100f here). Makes the back aches fade away. I'm a busted up ole paratrooper, so I have plenty of back aches. Ford heated seats absolutely BLOW AWAY the heated seats in my Audi.

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah. I use the heated seats in my Ranger Tremor all the time, even when its hot out (still almost 100f here). Makes the back aches fade away. I'm a busted up ole paratrooper, so I have plenty of back aches. Ford heated seats absolutely BLOW AWAY the heated seats in my Audi.
I was shocked at how hot they got! It is relaxing.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I was in my Bronco I was in a car with heated seats and just the ass got hot, not the lower back. I prayed the Bronco went up the lower back and lo and behold it does!

For the minor issues I've experienced with a FOAK, I am extremely happy with the Bronco!

OP
OP
Southern Girl

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I was in my Bronco I was in a car with heated seats and just the ass got hot, not the lower back. I prayed the Bronco went up the lower back and lo and behold it does!

For the minor issues I've experienced with a FOAK, I am extremely happy with the Bronco!
I was surprised about that too! I just tried it because I was cold. Having a heated lower back is a big plus.