Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I ordered my new suburban it was stated I would get non functional heated seats which would have the chip installed later. When it was delivered, the heated seats worked fine. Instead I was missing all my front sensors so my adaptive cruise, front distance warning, and camera activation wouldnā€™t work. Asked them when the chip would be in for that. They told me they wouldnā€™t be fixing them. Good thing I only keep them a year and a half.

Best of luck to ya.
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is concerning news. Hopefully it is a rumor because at some point one has to be reasonable about what they get when spending 60k+ for a vehicle.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to Sam's buy a bag of hand warmers. A couple warmers taped to the wheel, problem solved. No Lux, no money you don't want to spend. If you really love her you can buy the hand wrap that holds a warmer, no tape needed and she can take them with her on a cold day.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heh, I hear that.

As I said these deletes only impact stock orders right now, so if your build date is in a week you should be good to go.
Thanks for that. Fingers crossed.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 2023 build and price does shows LUX with heated steering wheel as a feature so I canā€™t imagine they will come without it.

Ford Bronco Heated Steering Wheel deletes 80154E05-7AEB-4A04-A980-1A479795EB75

Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Although itā€™s still too early for 2023 first hand Bronco reports, multiple auto outlets have quoted Ford saying that they will not produce any vehicles in 2023 with heated steering wheels.

My 2023 high optioned (402a) F150 Tremor, with a window sticker over 70k, was built last Monday without the heated steering wheel, auto start-stop and a partial delete of one of the alarm functions.

On the bright side Ford credits you like 100.00 bucks.
Wahoo .

Daniel
Heck, Iā€™d pay them to delete the auto stop/start.

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my MY23 Wildtrack window sticker yesterday. I got the lux package and the window sticker says heated steering wheel. It's not as important for me (never had one) but if they were going to remove it I would imagine they would not print it on the window sticker. Also would it really only be valued at $100?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Pulling basic ass features from top trims and still charging the same for them. Fuck Ford. I have no plans to buy another one

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my MY23 Wildtrack window sticker yesterday. I got the lux package and the window sticker says heated steering wheel. It's not as important for me (never had one) but if they were going to remove it I would imagine they would not print it on the window sticker. Also would it really only be valued at $100?
Same here. I read this thread and was starting to get pissed. The heated steering wheel was my favorite feature on the lux package and if it didn't have it, I wouldn't have ordered it. But my window sticker also says that it has heated steering wheel and heated side mirrors so I assume those things will be on it whenever I get it.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my window sticker a few days ago for my MY23 11/21 build and it also shows heated steering wheel. I was happy I could get a $695 credit for deleting the built in Ford Nav as I have that covered already with something better - my Garmin Tread.

Ford Bronco Heated Steering Wheel deletes 5D93123A-45B0-48C3-A8B3-D47CC2A2D61E

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™m pretty sure just because itā€™s on your sticker, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s a guarantee it will be on your vehicle when itā€™s delivered. Weā€™ve seen this movie already.

Hopefully for your sake it is but donā€™t take the window sticker as a guarantee.

targas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my window sticker a few days ago for my MY23 11/21 build and it also shows heated steering wheel. I was happy I could get a $695 credit for deleting the built in Ford Nav as I have that covered already with something better - my Garmin Tread.

Ford Bronco Heated Steering Wheel deletes 5D93123A-45B0-48C3-A8B3-D47CC2A2D61E
You chose to delete the nav yourself, they didnā€™t make you remove it right?

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I'd never use the heated wheel, never had one before. Once winter came around I actually didn't mind it. Doesn't get very hot, just kind of warm enough to where it warms my hands up when coming out from the cold but doesn't ever make them feel hot.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fwiw the heated steering wheel sucks. The seats are awesome, but the wheel is lukewarm.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m pretty sure just because itā€™s on your sticker, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s a guarantee it will be on your vehicle when itā€™s delivered. Weā€™ve seen this movie already.

Hopefully for your sake it is but donā€™t take the window sticker as a guarantee.
Iā€™m pretty sure if itā€™s on the window sticker at delivery federal law says they owe it
Sponsored