Heated Steering Wheel deletes

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
needed items deleted, Start/Stop delete and rear climate control delete. The rear climate control can be dealer installed at no charge onc
Heck, I’d pay them to delete the auto stop/start.
My Explorer Start/Stop was a factory delete, $50 credit. Nice to look down and see a blank where the button should be.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m pretty sure if it’s on the window sticker at delivery federal law says they owe it
Hopefully, history doesn’t repeat itself. It’s already been a thing this year due to decontenting. Not saying it’s right, just saying it’s been done already.

Elliott35

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The heated steering wheel is a joke. When it's on you can barely even tell... It's honestly pointless.

BMW heated wheel is light-years better.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You chose to delete the nav yourself, they didn’t make you remove it right?
Yes, I have no need for the Ford built in Nav after getting to know it for 13,000 miles on my 2022 Bronco that I’ve had for 7 months. The aftermarket nav from companies like Garmin is better, IMO.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I changed my order yesterday to include the LUX package as the wife wants the heated wheel, I couldn't believe I had to add the whole LUX pachage but oh well. Anyway my dealer called me back and told me Bronco Sports are coming into their dealership without it but still have LUX. They also said they received some information from Ford this might also happen with the Bronco.

Anybody else hear this or see any LUX packages coming in recently without the heated wheel?

I will not be happy if I get the LUX without the Heated Wheel as it's the only part of the package I want!
This whole issue of deletions started with the removal of the temp° number from the heating/cooling dials, one for each side. The 2021 (mine) had them, 2022 not. It was, and is, a chip issue. Will be interesting to see what more is eliminated!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The heated steering wheel is a joke. When it's on you can barely even tell... It's honestly pointless.

This. If you don't get a heated steering wheel you aren't missing anything, coming from someone who has one.
Maybe yours are broken, mine works great 🤷

Lots of different temps available in forscan too.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine works well, but can also change temps in Forscan according to this board. Haven’t needed to try it on mine.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure just because it’s on your sticker, doesn’t mean it’s a guarantee it will be on your vehicle when it’s delivered. We’ve seen this movie already.

Hopefully for your sake it is but don’t take the window sticker as a guarantee.
So, using your logic, Ford could substitute a Fiesta for a Bronco Order?

State laws may differ, however, I would think if you entered into an agreement with a dealer (with a deposit) and have a signed DORA showing specific vehicle equipment/options, the DEALER would be obligated to supply the equipment/options in accordance with the agreement.

Of course, you can always walk away. Pursuing legal options is probably not going to be cost effective.

The agreement to buy/sell is between you and the dealer and has nothing to do with Ford.

Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can they delete it without your permission? Or does your dealer need to add the delete option or else it won't get scheduled?

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comparing any of the “luxury” features between Bronco and BMW will always have BMW light years better. Maybe the infotainment systems can compete but nothing else really.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

While not at hot as my 650Ci, the heated wheel is pretty darned good. The heated seats blow away almost every other car I’ve had, especially all Toyota and Lexus products

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have to say my heated steering wheel is great and the heated steering wheel in my wifes Bronco Sport is pretty darn good as well. The seats, good lord I think when they are cranked all the way up you could fry an egg on them.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to say my heated steering wheel is great and the heated steering wheel in my wifes Bronco Sport is pretty darn good as well. The seats, good lord I think when they are cranked all the way up you could fry an egg on them.
Heated steering wheel is something I never had on a vehicle but I’m so happy I have now.

For anyone saying it sucked and they won’t miss it, I think the point is this. Ford’s lux package is already pretty sparse. IMO it should have memory seats and the full digital cockpit. Taking away features whether it be due to chip shortage or profitability is shortchanging a customer already getting the bare minimum.
Sponsored