First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I recently purchased a 2021 Bronco Big Bend. My first two weeks of driving I had a heated steering wheel that was controlled on the screen. When I would start my car remotely with the Ford Pass, it would be on the screen when I entered the car. The heated seats also came on. I have not been able to find out how to turn it on again. There is no control button on the dashboard area (by the a/c) as indicated in the manual. I took it back to the dealer - they said you don't have it in your model. Although when I test drove the car, I commented to the salesman how hot the steering wheel was getting and he said "yeah, isn't that great!" Can anybody help me with this? I know I saw the icon on the screen!
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You must have a Bronco Sport, which means that unfortunately you are in the wrong place.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I recently purchased a 2021 Bronco Big Bend. My first two weeks of driving I had a heated steering wheel that was controlled on the screen. When I would start my car remotely with the Ford Pass, it would be on the screen when I entered the car. The heated seats also came on. I have not been able to find out how to turn it on again. There is no control button on the dashboard area (by the a/c) as indicated in the manual. I took it back to the dealer - they said you don't have it in your model. Although when I test drove the car, I commented to the salesman how hot the steering wheel was getting and he said "yeah, isn't that great!" Can anybody help me with this? I know I saw the icon on the screen!
Maybe here?

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/need-quick-favor-show-me-heated-steering-wheel.1717/