Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's getting cooler and having a heated wheel is a really nice benefit. The first couple times I used it, it was great. Nice and warm, all the way around. The last couple days, only the top of the wheel is warm, and the rest is barely any heat at all. I'm calling the dealer about it, but this doesn't seem to be a temperature setting, I think the heating element is giving up. Anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't noticed an issue. Has it gotten noticeably cooler the past couple of days? Could be that it felt warmer on warmer days.

OP
OP
8cam

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The weather here is amazing right now, upper 40s at night going to 70 mid afternoon. The wheel is definitely not working like it should. The top of the wheel is almost as warm as it used to be, but the sides and bottom heat is just about non existent. When it was working, the whole wheel was nice and toasty. I'm going to try it again in a little while, and if it's still failing it will be the third time in as many days. Time for a trip to the dealer.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The weather here is amazing right now, upper 40s at night going to 70 mid afternoon. The wheel is definitely not working like it should. The top of the wheel is almost as warm as it used to be, but the sides and bottom heat is just about non existent. When it was working, the whole wheel was nice and toasty. I'm going to try it again in a little while, and if it's still failing it will be the third time in as many days. Time for a trip to the dealer.
Good afternoon! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your heated steering wheel concerns on my end.
Olivia
Ford Social Media Team
Sponsored