First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535xdrive M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can Ford just give us the heated steering wheel as a stand alone option, rather than having to pay over $3k for the lux package to get it? Heated seats come with the mid package, why not a heated steering wheel? or stand alone so I can add it with my mid package heated seats.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford, are you listening? Jeep lets you add a "cold weather package" with just the heated seats and steering wheel. Some of us poor folks who want to hand you every last cent we have are going to be forced to buy aftermarket crap because you don't want me to have a warm butt.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Alan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535xdrive M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, You have to be living in the lap of luxury for that.
Yeah, but on the, Bronco Sport, it comes standard on OB, and Badlands, so hey pay $20k less for a baby Bronco, get a free heated steering wheel.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is odd that a vehicle produced in Michigan doesn’t have some type of cold weather package like many newer vehicles have.

ford did such a good job with the bronco but has really let some details go by the wayside.
The whole B&P fiasco and letting it go for that long.
Carpet on the back of the rear seats in a washout interior.
Some of the color combos and color accents. Having colors tied to trims, regardless of exterior color.
you could go on and on.

I’m excited about the bronco, but having trouble getting what I want vs getting part of it from ford and part from after market later on.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL that people in Arizona are complaining about heated steering wheels. I live in Montana and I have never driven a vehicle with a heated steering wheel.
People in Arizona have very, very thinned-out blood from living through 100 days of 100+ degrees some years. We turn into popsicles when the temperature dips below 70.?

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a discussion about this and someone posted a video of an f-150 DIY steering wheel replacement. I may use my Fordbucks towards that heated wheel.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. Jeep let’s you have so many stand alone options like cold package, upgrade sound system etc.

Ford packages are poorly made. Totally agree with the above comment. Bronco is amazing but interior color choice, BP fiasco and a few other things are ugly.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can Ford just give us the heated steering wheel as a stand alone option, rather than having to pay over $3k for the lux package to get it? Heated seats come with the mid package, why not a heated steering wheel? or stand alone so I can add it with my mid package heated seats.
No.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL that people in Arizona are complaining about heated steering wheels. I live in Montana and I have never driven a vehicle with a heated steering wheel.
Hey, I live in MT too, Great Falls. I don't even have a working heater in my truck, let alone a heated steering wheel ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heated mirrors are a nice option too... thankfully that's an easy mod to do and tie into the aux switches unlike the steering wheel.
Ohhhhh finally a unique suggestion for the aux switches. Thanks!!
Sponsored