First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to ford accessories the bull bar or as they call it "safari bar" connects to the Modular Front Bumper. My current order I have upgraded to the Heavy duty modular front bumper. Will the bar still connect to the bumper? Will there be further complications? Also does anyone know where to get a bull bar with a small LED light bar attached already? Any information helps
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah this is mega confusing because there are like 4-5 different names for each bumper. There are three bumpers:
  • Black Molded-in-Color front bumper
    • The standard plastic bumper that comes with Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Wildtrak.
  • Powder Coated Steel front bumper
    • The standard steel bumper that comes with the 2022 Black Diamond and Badlands
    • aka: Capable bumper
  • Ford Performance Heavy-Duty Modular Front Bumper
    • The upgraded steel bumper that is an optional upgrade on all trims
    • aka: Modular front bumper, Heavy-duty bumper, HD modular bumper, etc.
    • For 2021 only, this was the standard bumper for Black Diamond and Badlands.
The bumper that allows for additional accessories is the latter bumper, the Ford Performance Heavy-Duty Modular Front Bumper, which is likely the bumper you ordered.

The LED lights you are talking about are an aftermarket accessory, none of the safari bars/bull bars/brush guards/etc. that Ford provides includes built-in lights.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LILBOB

Wildtrak
First Name
BOBBY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 LARIET BLACK EDITION FX-4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to ford accessories the bull bar or as they call it "safari bar" connects to the Modular Front Bumper. My current order I have upgraded to the Heavy duty modular front bumper. Will the bar still connect to the bumper? Will there be further complications? Also does anyone know where to get a bull bar with a small LED light bar attached already? Any information helps
CHECK ROUGH COUNTRY WEBSITE

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeez $350? I'm going to have to get out the bender.
Factory one is $300, and appears to be no where near as robust...

I got mine on the Black Friday special, $200, but it's still a good deal at $350...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Factory one is $300, and appears to be no where near as robust...

I got mine on the Black Friday special, $200, but it's still a good deal at $350...
Agreed it's better than the factory one. Honestly I'd probably have to churn one out in no more than 2 hours to make it worth it my time once you factor in materials cost.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really like that bar. It makes me consider buying a modular bumper to get that bar. I don't know about fog lights though. I use them daily.
Not sure where I'll end up with fog lights at this point, but they are definitely in my future, probably in the pockets of the bumper...

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered an OBX with standard bumper so I'm going to replace it with a MOD bumper but be able to wire the 2x2 light into the factory fog switch and then have the other 4 run off of one of the toggle switches - https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket
That is interesting and kind of spendy. I noticed the fog lights from Panda were pretty expensive as well. I wish I had the aux switches, but this isn't my order and there are none, sadly. I wonder if additional wiring would be needed with aftermarket lights?
Sponsored