Sponsored

Height of 4-door Badlands with 33" tires, MIC top?

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the height of a 4-door Badlands with 33" tires, MIC top? Ford site only shows height for Base soft top of 73". Heights are the same for all models on the Ford spec list.

I have a garage height constraint of 76" and need to get firm specs before I order...
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tallest Bronco measurement I have for Badlands is 73.9” I got it off the spec sheet from Ford. Hope that helps.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the height of a 4-door Badlands with 33" tires, MIC top? Ford site only shows height for Base soft top of 73". Heights are the same for all models on the Ford spec list.

I have a garage height constraint of 76" and need to get firm specs before I order...
Can't help with that. But you can find the height of the Wildtrack that comes standard with the hardtop and bigger tires
Tallest Bronco measurement I have for Badlands is 73.9” I got it off the spec sheet from Ford. Hope that helps.
I think they specify "soft top" for the height. The hard top will likely be taller. Mine will be garage kept as well; and I refuse to buy one if I can't put a 2" lift on it and not be able to keep it in the garage.

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't help with that. But you can find the height of the Wildtrack that comes standard with the hardtop and bigger tires

I think they specify "soft top" for the height. The hard top will likely be taller. Mine will be garage kept as well; and I refuse to buy one if I can't put a 2" lift on it and not be able to keep it in the garage.
Just so I am looking at the correct place what is the height of a WildTrack with the hardtop?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The 2DR is listed as 73.8 and it’s a hardtop. Wildtrak is listed as 75.3”.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, why so short?
Old house or something?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This might sound callous, but any reasonable chance of you converting that garage to a proper standard door? Not only would it help you, but it would surely help the resale value of your home.

If you aren't entering the garage perfectly level, you might lose a little bit of clearance as well.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My inlaw's garage in Jersey is 6ft, but the garage inside is huge. Older homes are just that way or perhaps the OP is in a Condo with parking garage.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted by BronvoChicken

this is Sasquatch, so I guess you’ll have a little wiggle room
1606701987860.jpeg
UGH, at only 1/2" clearance....aint no way I'd take the $50k gamble unless I could test fit it. I've seen tape measures with 1/4" variance between them.
You'll have to air down every time!!!! LOL

On 33"s you'll gain just over 3/4".... (34.4 - 32.7 = 1.7 / 2 = .85) So, .85 + .5 = 1.35" or roughly 1 1/4" clearance under your 76" door, assuming 100% door lift in the opening.

Mine will probably sleep outside for the time being anyways, until the 69 Bronco moves under it's own power again and can go to the storage unit in the winter.
Oh, I built in an 8' high door anyways.... ;) LOL

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow thats a low garage opening. I thought my 7’ door was low and I can still get my 6” lifted f150 on 35s in with a 1/4” to spare without airing down my tires. I only pull it in to do oil changes and other maintenance. My jeep with 35s and 3” lift clears with no problem, I just cant lower or raise the soft top with it in the garage and the garage door open.
Sponsored