Sponsored

Height of Broncos Sasquatch vs Non- Sasquatch all Models?

royalkcprime

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Rebel / 1967 Pontiac Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have the heights of the Broncos? May need to change my order and looking to change model possibly too. Current order 2 dr Outerbanks. Need to move to 4 dr. But may just go big! Considering 4dr Badlands Sasquatch Loaded or Wildtrack loaded. Votes on vinyl vs leather too!

Thank you friends!
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAS BL MGV FTW

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have the heights of the Broncos? May need to change my order and looking to change model possibly too. Current order 2 dr Outerbanks. Need to move to 4 dr. But may just go big! Considering 4dr Badlands Sasquatch Loaded or Wildtrack loaded. Votes on vinyl vs leather too!

Thank you friends!
I drove both the other day, i found the vinyl to make my back sweat. so that was an easy decision for me. MGV is out.

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cupholders

josephs6392

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1940 Ford roadster pickup, 1947 Ford 5W coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you friends!
I’ve sat in both when out in the sun and changed my order to cloth. It was in the low 80’s and my wife almost burned her legs on the MGV. No perforation or cooling in the leather so they don’t breathe. That day made my decision easy and saved me money. I won’t miss the cup holder in the back seat either since I don’t sit there.

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you friends!
Not sure if it's too late to comment, but the MGV was on the one i test drove first and with the top off, my back sweat pretty bad, so i drove diff model with leather and did not experience the same level of sweating with the top down on that one as well. good luck.
Sponsored