Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I watched a video that mentioned their bronco measured 87” tall with the soft top folded back half way. But they did an aftermarket lift and tires. Just wondering if someone could measure there squatched bronco with the soft top back half way? For comparison.
thanks
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ride height pinned thread indicates that a Sasquatch Bronco has 1.1" ride height over standard. If that was Pickens Party of 5 on YouTube, I think they did 2" spacers and 35s. Hard to tell, but I would suspect a Sasquatch on factory rubber may sit 0.5 to 1" shorter then 87". I'm sure someone will be happy to measure for you

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The ride height pinned thread indicates that a Sasquatch Bronco has 1.1" ride height over standard. If that was Pickens Party of 5 on YouTube, I think they did 2" spacers and 35s. Hard to tell, but I would suspect a Sasquatch on factory rubber may sit 0.5 to 1" shorter then 87". I'm sure someone will be happy to measure for you
Yeah, that’s what I was trying to compare it too. Hopefully someone can measure theirs. Thanks

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They also smashed their half folded back soft top into their garage while parking it (she did). So the answer to how high... Over 7 feet. Lol

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's always just a hair taller than the garage door height :cool:

Sponsored

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it's always just a hair taller than the garage door height :cool:
I was wondering this too - though on a stock outer banks. I currently have a Gladiator Overland. My parking garage at work is 6'10". With my soft top back in the 'sunrider' position it literally squeaks by with millimeters to spare - the bronco looks like it will likely not clear 6'10" unfortunately. Looks like i will need to either put it up each time or go with the top ALL the way down. Assuming i receive my bronco [that has been in production since 8/11 with no further communication] before my 5 year lease on my office is up.

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone has got to be able to measure this? Don’t make me beg.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was wondering this too - though on a stock outer banks. I currently have a Gladiator Overland. My parking garage at work is 6'10". With my soft top back in the 'sunrider' position it literally squeaks by with millimeters to spare - the bronco looks like it will likely not clear 6'10" unfortunately. Looks like i will need to either put it up each time or go with the top ALL the way down. Assuming i receive my bronco [that has been in production since 8/11 with no further communication] before my 5 year lease on my office is up.
Call your dealer, do they have a railcar number yet? You can track it once you have it.

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call your dealer, do they have a railcar number yet? You can track it once you have it.
Unfortunately dealer has no more info than i do. I believe -though i have no info to base this on other than empirical from reading other posts - that there is a bad-batch soft top group that i am in that failed quality control. Still - while patience is running thin - i suppose i would rather MAP fix it than the dealer. Or shipping is just backed up. Not in a rush need wise - just want wise
Sponsored