Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello from all of us at SVCOFFROAD.

For nearly a decade we have been heavily involved in the Ford community with a focus on the Ford Raptor. As time has gone on, we have dipped our toes into the Ranger and Superduty Market as well. Over the years we have done complete builds for Ken Block of Hoonigan racing, multiple NFL and MLB players, plus full blown pre-runner conversions for a multitude of SCORE / BITD race teams.

Our main focus has always been, and will always continue to be geared towards making any platform we touch get faster, stronger and look better. Everything we manufacture is made right here in the USA with a dedicated customer support team. As you navigate our website, you will see we offer everything from full 4 link 20+ inches of wheel travel suspension components to a full line of sleek race inspired bumpers / accessories.

When we got word of the new G6 Bronco, our mouths started to water. We have every intention of going full bore ahead with this platform in the same aggressive way we have the Raptor. We put on runs, get out in the wild with customers for shock tuning and do everything we can to help support the platform. You can expect dual shock setups, bypass setups, full line of bumpers, billet accessories such as control arms and links to rock sliders and more. We work with top names in the industry such as Fox Racing Shox, King Suspension, Baja Designs, Rigid Industries, Innov8 Wheels and many more.

We have already designed two front bumpers which are part of our Baja Bumper line. Soon we will be releasing our Baja Rear bumpers as well as our plated Mojave front and rear bumpers. We currently have a set of billet Upper Control Arms in testing on our own personal Bronco and will be releasing the details on those in the weeks ahead.

Needless to say, I can go on forever with parts and ideas. But for now, stay tuned, stay engaged with us and please feel free to call or email with questions or ideas for parts you would like to see produced for the Gen6 Bronco.

Thanks again

Jarrett,

Owner of SVCOFFROAD.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But for now, stay tuned, stay engaged with us
... Did you essentially just tell us to "hang in there" and "stay pumped"?

*triggered*

Just kidding - Welcome to the forums!! :)

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

... Did you essentially just tell us to "hang in there" and "stay pumped"?

*triggered*

Just kidding - Welcome to the forums!! :)

Pretty much, but it will be worth it lol.

Glad to be here and see how far we can push this truck. Gonna be fun....

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello from all of us at SVCOFFROAD.

For nearly a decade we have been heavily involved in the Ford community with a focus on the Ford Raptor. As time has gone on, we have dipped our toes into the Ranger and Superduty Market as well. Over the years we have done complete builds for Ken Block of Hoonigan racing, multiple NFL and MLB players, plus full blown pre-runner conversions for a multitude of SCORE / BITD race teams.

Our main focus has always been, and will always continue to be geared towards making any platform we touch get faster, stronger and look better. Everything we manufacture is made right here in the USA with a dedicated customer support team. As you navigate our website, you will see we offer everything from full 4 link 20+ inches of wheel travel suspension components to a full line of sleek race inspired bumpers / accessories.

When we got word of the new G6 Bronco, our mouths started to water. We have every intention of going full bore ahead with this platform in the same aggressive way we have the Raptor. We put on runs, get out in the wild with customers for shock tuning and do everything we can to help support the platform. You can expect dual shock setups, bypass setups, full line of bumpers, billet accessories such as control arms and links to rock sliders and more. We work with top names in the industry such as Fox Racing Shox, King Suspension, Baja Designs, Rigid Industries, Innov8 Wheels and many more.

We have already designed two front bumpers which are part of our Baja Bumper line. Soon we will be releasing our Baja Rear bumpers as well as our plated Mojave front and rear bumpers. We currently have a set of billet Upper Control Arms in testing on our own personal Bronco and will be releasing the details on those in the weeks ahead.

Needless to say, I can go on forever with parts and ideas. But for now, stay tuned, stay engaged with us and please feel free to call or email with questions or ideas for parts you would like to see produced for the Gen6 Bronco.

Thanks again

Jarrett,

Owner of SVCOFFROAD.
I'm going to be particularly interested in a good aftermarket rear bumper.

The vast majority of collisions in which I have ever been involved, all my life, have consisted of being rear-ended, so that is what I am most interested in protecting my Bronco from, once I have it.

I have noticed that on the stock Bronco, it is the spare tire that extends farthest aft on the vehicle. It seems to me that this means that in a rear-end collision, it is the tire that will take the hit, damaging it and the back door; and that what the Bronco really needs is a rear bumper that extends farther back than the spare tire. Is there any hope that you will offer such a bumper?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The vast majority of collisions in which I have ever been involved, all my life, have consisted of being rear-ended, so that is what I am most interested in protecting my Bronco from, once I have it.

I have noticed that on the stock Bronco, it is the spare tire that extends farthest aft on the vehicle. It seems to me that this means that in a rear-end collision, it is the tire that will take the hit, damaging it and the back door; and that what the Bronco really needs is a rear bumper that extends farther back than the spare tire. Is there any hope that you will offer such a bumper?

Thanks for the question. Just went out and measured and a rear bumper that sticks past the tire would be massive. Not sure I'm going to make a production bumper that sticks that far out, but I should be able to add a rear nerf bar without to much hassle.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the question. Just went out and measured and a rear bumper that sticks past the tire would be massive. Not sure I'm going to make a production bumper that sticks that far out, but I should be able to add a rear nerf bar without to much hassle.
I'm thinking of something not much unlike a normal bumper, but instead of being mounted directly to the frame, it's mounted to some sort of telescoping mechanism, that holds it a foot or two farther aft, with some mechanism of springs and/or dampers or whatever that will absorb the force of any reasonable impact without taking any damage. Maybe I'm overthinking it, and getting into something that'd be prohibitively expen$ive. Engineering such a thing is definitely above my pay grade.

Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD 1635374393221

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking of something not much unlike a normal bumper, but instead of being mounted directly to the frame, it's mounted to some sort of telescoping mechanism, that holds it a foot or two farther aft, with some mechanism of springs and/or dampers or whatever that will absorb the force of any reasonable impact without taking any damage. Maybe I'm overthinking it, and getting into something that'd be prohibitively expen$ive. Engineer such a thing is definitely above my pay grade.

1635374393221.png
Wont say you're over thinking it, just not sure there would really be a market for it. Typically people that swap out their bumpers do it for a few reasons. 1. Looks, needs to be more aggressive than stock. 2. Needs to be stronger than stock. 3. They want to mount lights, winch, accessories etc.

We have a tendency to go for very low profile race/prerunner style bumpers that offers better approach angles with multiple light options. You can see here the style that we are drawn to. Below is a CAD rendering of our Baja bumper that is in production as we speak.
Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD BroncoBaja Bumper 103

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to the forum, Jarrett.

Looks like you have some cool stuff !!! I see you make tie rods for Raptors. Have you heard of the 2 Broncos that have broken tie rods and stripped racks ??? Curious on your thoughts about the Bronco seeing you have them for Raptors. Was there a problem with Raptors ???? or just thought they would be cool to make. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Or needed to design them to go with you mid-travel kit ???? ( i.e. needed a longer length ). Seeing how many Broncos have 37's and only 2 had a problem I don't see it being the norm, could be just driver error, just wanting to pick your brain about it. 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome to the forum, Jarrett.

Looks like you have some cool stuff !!! I see you make tie rods for Raptors. Have you heard of the 2 Broncos that have broken tie rods and stripped racks ??? Curious on your thoughts about the Bronco seeing you have them for Raptors. Was there a problem with Raptors ???? or just thought they would be cool to make. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Or needed to design them to go with you mid-travel kit ???? ( i.e. needed a longer length ). Seeing how many Broncos have 37's and only 2 had a problem I don't see it being the norm, could be just driver error, just wanting to pick your brain about it. 😁

I haven't heard about the Bronco Tie-rods failing. We are definitely going to make them for the Bronco and they will be the same style design as we do for the Raptor. Reason Raptor guys run them even with stock width trucks is because you get rid of the crap OE balljoint and replace it with an FK Rod-end. This helps reduce the deflections you feel through the steering and allows you to replace the outer rod-end when it finally wears out. Plus they look better so thats a plus.

You will notice our Gen 1 Raptor and Gen 2 Raptor Tie-rods are completely different. Gen 1 has more of a traditional full setup with inner clevis. The Gen 2 utilizes the factory inner. The reason for this is because the Gen 2 has electric steering and the best way to keep it sealed from water is to not get rid of the factory boot. This will be the same with the Bronco.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Jarrett

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't heard about the Bronco Tie-rods failing. We are definitely going to make them for the Bronco and they will be the same style design as we do for the Raptor. Reason Raptor guys run them even with stock width trucks is because you get rid of the crap OE balljoint and replace it with an FK Rod-end. This helps reduce the deflections you feel through the steering and allows you to replace the outer rod-end when it finally wears out. Plus they look better so thats a plus.

You will notice our Gen 1 Raptor and Gen 2 Raptor Tie-rods are completely different. Gen 1 has more of a traditional full setup with inner clevis. The Gen 2 utilizes the factory inner. The reason for this is because the Gen 2 has electric steering and the best way to keep it sealed from water is to not get rid of the factory boot. This will be the same with the Bronco.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Jarrett

I will give you some insight. You might want to rethink the outer tie rod for the Bronco because it seems the inner is the culprit .................

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cle-queens-throne-obstacle-on-k2-trail.24614/

This thread is by the guy who owns the Bronco better pics.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...k-failure-on-king-of-the-hill-k2-trail.25862/

Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD 1635378977344

Might need to build something more like the Gen1's for the Bronco. I have seen others mfg's show outers for the Bronco but I just thought you might want to see the problem before getting to excited to build an outer, might need to build both. ;)

If you read through the second thread owner states the rack is stripped, also. I don't know where but I would think the inners thread on, in most cases, so could be the stripping part is somewhere else on the rack.

Grayeti

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome Jarret,

Glad to have you and your team on board. I'm excited to see what you guys develop.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the 🤬 show! Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Will your bumpers work with the adaptive cruise control? Front parking sensors?

Love the design!
Sponsored