Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a bunch of SVC parts on my Gen 1 Raptor. Jarrett and his team are top notch. Love my front and rear bumpers and suspension work they did for me. Looking forward to see what they come up with for the Bronco.
Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really interested in your rear bumpers. Can't wait to see those.

jalexander

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '57 Bel Air, '18 Panamera Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome!

Finally a front bumper that I like! Aggressive, sleek, but still highly functional. I'll be pre-ordering soon!

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello from all of us at SVCOFFROAD.

For nearly a decade we have been heavily involved in the Ford community with a focus on the Ford Raptor. As time has gone on, we have dipped our toes into the Ranger and Superduty Market as well. Over the years we have done complete builds for Ken Block of Hoonigan racing, multiple NFL and MLB players, plus full blown pre-runner conversions for a multitude of SCORE / BITD race teams.

Our main focus has always been, and will always continue to be geared towards making any platform we touch get faster, stronger and look better. Everything we manufacture is made right here in the USA with a dedicated customer support team. As you navigate our website, you will see we offer everything from full 4 link 20+ inches of wheel travel suspension components to a full line of sleek race inspired bumpers / accessories.

When we got word of the new G6 Bronco, our mouths started to water. We have every intention of going full bore ahead with this platform in the same aggressive way we have the Raptor. We put on runs, get out in the wild with customers for shock tuning and do everything we can to help support the platform. You can expect dual shock setups, bypass setups, full line of bumpers, billet accessories such as control arms and links to rock sliders and more. We work with top names in the industry such as Fox Racing Shox, King Suspension, Baja Designs, Rigid Industries, Innov8 Wheels and many more.

We have already designed two front bumpers which are part of our Baja Bumper line. Soon we will be releasing our Baja Rear bumpers as well as our plated Mojave front and rear bumpers. We currently have a set of billet Upper Control Arms in testing on our own personal Bronco and will be releasing the details on those in the weeks ahead.

Needless to say, I can go on forever with parts and ideas. But for now, stay tuned, stay engaged with us and please feel free to call or email with questions or ideas for parts you would like to see produced for the Gen6 Bronco.

Thanks again

Jarrett,

Owner of SVCOFFROAD.
Jarrett,
Welcome. Please come out with armor such as skid plates for all the trims such as Base, Big Bend and Outer Banks. I feel as though it is skipped over by a lot of vendors OR other venders are coming out with products that are inconvenient for maintenance, such as oil changes.
If you come out with something that makes sense, I would want to buy it.

Thanks,
-Chad

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So do your bumpers work with:
  • Camera location
    • is it relocated?
  • Adaptive cruise control Sensors
    • Are they it relocated?
  • Do they work with OEM factory skids plates or tie in with them?

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I LOVE what SVC is bringing to the table. Best looking bumper to date, however Iā€™d like to see more tech integration like parking sensors and radar accommodations

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That winch bumper is AWESOME. Finally I think I found what I want for my First Edition.

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For nearly a decade we have been heavily involved in the Ford community with a focus on the Ford Raptor. As time has gone on, we have dipped our toes into the Ranger and Superduty Market as well. Over the years we have done complete builds for Ken Block of Hoonigan racing, multiple NFL and MLB players, plus full blown pre-runner conversions for a multitude of SCORE / BITD race teams.

Our main focus has always been, and will always continue to be geared towards making any platform we touch get faster, stronger and look better. Everything we manufacture is made right here in the USA with a dedicated customer support team. As you navigate our website, you will see we offer everything from full 4 link 20+ inches of wheel travel suspension components to a full line of sleek race inspired bumpers / accessories.

When we got word of the new G6 Bronco, our mouths started to water. We have every intention of going full bore ahead with this platform in the same aggressive way we have the Raptor. We put on runs, get out in the wild with customers for shock tuning and do everything we can to help support the platform. You can expect dual shock setups, bypass setups, full line of bumpers, billet accessories such as control arms and links to rock sliders and more. We work with top names in the industry such as Fox Racing Shox, King Suspension, Baja Designs, Rigid Industries, Innov8 Wheels and many more.

We have already designed two front bumpers which are part of our Baja Bumper line. Soon we will be releasing our Baja Rear bumpers as well as our plated Mojave front and rear bumpers. We currently have a set of billet Upper Control Arms in testing on our own personal Bronco and will be releasing the details on those in the weeks ahead.

Needless to say, I can go on forever with parts and ideas. But for now, stay tuned, stay engaged with us and please feel free to call or email with questions or ideas for parts you would like to see produced for the Gen6 Bronco.

Thanks again

Jarrett,

Owner of SVCOFFROAD.
Really like the look but a lot of owners will still want access to theIr front cameras and ACC sensors. Options for relocating?

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@SVCOFFROAD Love the Baja front bumpers and looking forward to the rear bumpers as well! Any plans for frame mounted sliders? Hopefully all of these can work with my BaseSquatch.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the Baja winch, but it needs an old school hoop and not the mini jeep stinger. I'd buy it otherwise.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! Thanks for stepping forward. Itā€™s a spicy crowd these days so buckle up.

Per tie rod conversation above: Ford has announced prelim details that they will offer a ā€œsevere duty steering kitā€ in 2022. No detailed info available per my eyes but I believe it will include an upgraded rack and tie rods. So thereā€™s likely room for improvement here above and beyond Fordā€™s upgraded option.

Wish list below per your request. Shown in order of interest.
- Rear bumper with heavy duty swing gate to support 35/37ā€ tire & single Jerry can.
- rear bumper stretch goal option #1: relocate the rear view camera so we can run a wheel bag on weekends and maintain rear camera function.
- rear bumper Stretch goal option #2: twin Jerryā€™s.
- frame mounted sliders that double as steps. Bonus if they help deflect debris from the front tire and keep the doors clean. (Silly but it works)
- trailing arm skids
- 2Door options are a must.
- low profile Winch capable front bumper tested and proven not to interfere with the intercooler and such. (Ford did not make this one easy)

Please keep the flash design elements to a minimum, less is more. Simple, clean & quiet will rise to the top.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"...hang in there..."

You came to the right place, we got all the patience in the world. Just a bunch of grown men and women waiting around for something to happen šŸ˜‚

Welcome and I'll definitely be looking for some bumper / side step options šŸ‘šŸ¾

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Camaro, 97 PSD, 99 Lightning, 99 PSD, 21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very excited to see yā€™all here. Have been watching your website diligently for a while, waiting on bronco upgrades. A lot of people here are going to be wowed when they see the quality of parts yā€™all put out.

Canā€™t wait for some SVC suspension goodies so my bronco can really partyšŸ¤˜

Really loved yā€™allā€™s bumper on my alumiduty, looking forward to everything yā€™all come out with.
AEAD0C80-F89B-4D8D-900B-3DBAAEB63AF6.jpeg

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where do I put the money sir.

Thanks again

Jarrett,

Owner of SVCOFFROAD.

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will give you some insight. You might want to rethink the outer tie rod for the Bronco because it seems the inner is the culprit .................

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cle-queens-throne-obstacle-on-k2-trail.24614/

This thread is by the guy who owns the Bronco better pics.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...k-failure-on-king-of-the-hill-k2-trail.25862/

Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD AEAD0C80-F89B-4D8D-900B-3DBAAEB63AF6

Might need to build something more like the Gen1's for the Bronco. I have seen others mfg's show outers for the Bronco but I just thought you might want to see the problem before getting to excited to build an outer, might need to build both. ;)

If you read through the second thread owner states the rack is stripped, also. I don't know where but I would think the inners thread on, in most cases, so could be the stripping part is somewhere else on the rack.
This specific issue was 90% operator error. If you watch the video the dude lifted his truck and added 37ā€ā€™s with no upper arms. Which puts the geometry out of wack and destroys his camber at full droop.

He then bouced his suspension climbing up rocks, and bound his system at full drop with high torque hitting the rocks on the way down. All that toque had to go somewhereā€¦ and it went straight to the rack.

As Jarrett pointed out, the design has so many advantages. It also has a proven track record holding up to the needs of the raptors. Those other designs will learn a hard lesson other have on the inner sealā€¦ and once they get a few racks that shortout due to water damage theyā€™ll redesign.
Sponsored