Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SVC is the absolute best of the best! Can't wait to trick out my bronco with their goodies like my gen 1
Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD 20210116_132507
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will give you some insight. You might want to rethink the outer tie rod for the Bronco because it seems the inner is the culprit .................

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cle-queens-throne-obstacle-on-k2-trail.24614/

This thread is by the guy who owns the Bronco better pics.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...k-failure-on-king-of-the-hill-k2-trail.25862/

Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD 20210116_132507

Might need to build something more like the Gen1's for the Bronco. I have seen others mfg's show outers for the Bronco but I just thought you might want to see the problem before getting to excited to build an outer, might need to build both. ;)

If you read through the second thread owner states the rack is stripped, also. I don't know where but I would think the inners thread on, in most cases, so could be the stripping part is somewhere else on the rack.
Sorry for lagging on my reply. Been crazy busy at the shop.

Thanks for showing me this. If we run just the outers, that guarantees the rack will stay sealed and not fail. I can see about making a stronger inner as well, just need to figure out the joint section that attaches to the rack. I'll keep you all posted on what I find out.

Jarrett

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This specific issue was 90% operator error. If you watch the video the dude lifted his truck and added 37”’s with no upper arms. Which puts the geometry out of wack and destroys his camber at full droop.

He then bouced his suspension climbing up rocks, and bound his system at full drop with high torque hitting the rocks on the way down. All that toque had to go somewhere… and it went straight to the rack.

As Jarrett pointed out, the design has so many advantages. It also has a proven track record holding up to the needs of the raptors. Those other designs will learn a hard lesson other have on the inner seal… and once they get a few racks that shortout due to water damage they’ll redesign.

Thank you for this info on possible driver error. As you pointed out, we have personally seen Raptor owners do some of the craziest shit with their trucks with very little damage to the inner tierod section. I will say everything has a fail point, and I would much rather carry a spare inner tierod section than replace an entire steering rack on the trail.

I will see about possibly strengthening the inner, but if it indeed was just user error with terrible geometry, than yes, somethings gonna give at some point.

Jarrett

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested in:
-Rear bumper with a swing out tire carrier/can storage.
-Rock slider/steps that do not compromise clearance and can take a decent hit, but not bankrupt most people to attain.
-Some sort of steel add-on step to the factory sliders. Simple, steel, affordable/replaceable when/if they do get banged up. Something user-friendly that people without vast tool collections can install.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the kind responses and questions. I'll try to tackle most of them in one thread

1. Our front Bumpers will come with an adaptive cruise relocation kit just as we do with the Raptor bumpers.

2. Front parking sensors and camera's? When it comes to a making a proper tube bumper look good, its almost impossible to incorporate the parking sensors. What we have done in the past is just eliminate them all together, which leaves you with your camera and they way your old grand pappi didn't, look over your shoulder approach. However, we also recognize some people have to have them, and that is where our plated Mojave series bumpers come into play. We do incorporate the sensors with the Mojave line.

3. Armor, skids for all models? Yes, we have zero intentions to neglect the Big Bends and non bad ass Bronco lines. We actually purchased a Big Bend for our own shop truck. We are all in on the entire platform.

4. Front Cameras? Until we bolt one on a truck with the front camera option, I really cant answer that.

5. Rock Sliders? 100% all in.

Sorry if I missed any.

Jarrett

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the kind responses and questions. I'll try to tackle most of them in one thread

1. Our front Bumpers will come with an adaptive cruise relocation kit just as we do with the Raptor bumpers.

2. Front parking sensors and camera's? When it comes to a making a proper tube bumper look good, its almost impossible to incorporate the parking sensors. What we have done in the past is just eliminate them all together, which leaves you with your camera and they way your old grand pappi didn't, look over your shoulder approach. However, we also recognize some people have to have them, and that is where our plated Mojave series bumpers come into play. We do incorporate the sensors with the Mojave line.

3. Armor, skids for all models? Yes, we have zero intentions to neglect the Big Bends and non bad ass Bronco lines. We actually purchased a Big Bend for our own shop truck. We are all in on the entire platform.

4. Front Cameras? Until we bolt one on a truck with the front camera option, I really cant answer that.

5. Rock Sliders? 100% all in.

Sorry if I missed any.

Jarrett
Jarrett,
Looks like myself and many others will be spending a lot of our hard earned money with you.

Thank you,
-Chad

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jarrett,
Looks like myself and many others will be spending a lot of our hard earned money with you.

Thank you,
-Chad

"If I build it, they will come":)

Kren

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello from all of us at SVCOFFROAD.

For nearly a decade we have been heavily involved in the Ford community with a focus on the Ford Raptor. As time has gone on, we have dipped our toes into the Ranger and Superduty Market as well. Over the years we have done complete builds for Ken Block of Hoonigan racing, multiple NFL and MLB players, plus full blown pre-runner conversions for a multitude of SCORE / BITD race teams.

Our main focus has always been, and will always continue to be geared towards making any platform we touch get faster, stronger and look better. Everything we manufacture is made right here in the USA with a dedicated customer support team. As you navigate our website, you will see we offer everything from full 4 link 20+ inches of wheel travel suspension components to a full line of sleek race inspired bumpers / accessories.

When we got word of the new G6 Bronco, our mouths started to water. We have every intention of going full bore ahead with this platform in the same aggressive way we have the Raptor. We put on runs, get out in the wild with customers for shock tuning and do everything we can to help support the platform. You can expect dual shock setups, bypass setups, full line of bumpers, billet accessories such as control arms and links to rock sliders and more. We work with top names in the industry such as Fox Racing Shox, King Suspension, Baja Designs, Rigid Industries, Innov8 Wheels and many more.

We have already designed two front bumpers which are part of our Baja Bumper line. Soon we will be releasing our Baja Rear bumpers as well as our plated Mojave front and rear bumpers. We currently have a set of billet Upper Control Arms in testing on our own personal Bronco and will be releasing the details on those in the weeks ahead.

Needless to say, I can go on forever with parts and ideas. But for now, stay tuned, stay engaged with us and please feel free to call or email with questions or ideas for parts you would like to see produced for the Gen6 Bronco.

Thanks again

Jarrett,

Owner of SVCOFFROAD.
Love the history of the Bronco and explanation of current equipment on your website. Thanks for the info!

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"If I build it, they will come":)
Jarrett,
With your bumpers, will you have one designed with the ability to incorporate the fog lights that come stock? I just changed my order to a Big Bend, stock bumper based on the commodity restraints and your stance on manufacturing parts for Non-Badlands trims, including armor 😁

Thanks,
-Chad

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jarrett,
With your bumpers, will you have one designed with the ability to incorporate the fog lights that come stock? I just changed my order to a Big Bend, stock bumper based on the commodity restraints and your stance on manufacturing parts for Non-Badlands trims, including armor 😁

Thanks,
-Chad
Ohhhhh and a spot for a license plate on the front 🤣

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jarrett,

Thanks,
-Chad
Thank for the question Chad. With the Baja design most likely not on the fog lights, but we have had customers run Baja Design S2's in the corners on our Baja line in the past. I can see us working the factory fogs into the Mojave design when that is released, or at least a variation of that design that incorporates it.

So far you guys are giving us some really good feedback on the types of products desired. We will try to hammer out as many of them as possible going forward.

Thanks again for the question and suggestion.

Jarrett.

Deleted member 12876

Any consideration and relocation of the front camera to avoid obstruction from the winch?

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you have thought of some options for those of us that spent the money on the higher packages with ACC, camera, and sensors. I am very interested in any product that can incorporate the factory function of these systems. I will check in to the Mojave line.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the look of the Baja bumpers. I skipped Lux so I wouldn’t have to relocate ACC like on my Raptor, but I will want to retain the parking sensors. Maybe a simple mod on the main bracket allowing the outer sensor to mount flush, and then a small bolt on bracket using the light tabs (or between the lights) for the middle sensors? Something like this. Living in a salty climate I wouldn’t want to drill it after powdercoating. Option B would be to offer an additional set of tabs to be welded on prior to powder coating for ~$100?

Ford Bronco Hello Bronco6G Members from SVCOFFROAD CD1AEE6F-9365-41F4-82E7-20583CFAF152
Sponsored

Last edited: