Sponsored

Hello, fellow Bronco Raptor dissappointees!

OP
OP
BRaptor BB

BRaptor BB

Raptor
First Name
Wray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M850
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I personally don't but there is enough communication noise out there that says its long which on a approximate 2000 vehicle target is a bit troublesome. The GT program was offered to early reservation orders that were not scheduled up to around Feb of this year. My original 21/22 Badlands order was never scheduled when Ford went through the Braptor hand raiser program, my order was selected for conversion from a MY 22 to a MY 22.5 order. The MY22.5 (Job 2) orders are the Braptors, Everglades, and HOSS 3.0 orders. You got part of the other bucket, any hand raiser GT orders that were not converted were offered back to the dealership to select another person. There was also a separate dealer allocation that was given out for dealerships to do what they want with them as "New" Braptor orders.
Thanks for the insight. Guess Iā€™ll be getting a ā€˜23.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BRaptor BB

BRaptor BB

Raptor
First Name
Wray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M850
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you get your WBDO (Build/order sheet) from your dealer you can use the Ford Chat to check if you have an allocation however, I would assume if they converted your old order to a Raptor on your account you likely do.

Based on the current scheduled vin's and since it appears they started at 0001 we are at around 1800 Raptors who have a build week, though those keep getting bumped. The original estimate was that Ford had planned to build about 3500 Raptors so about half if that guess is accurate. The forums do seem to have more unscheduled Raptors than scheduled Raptors though which is odd and could mean nothing or could mean they planned to build a lot more Raptors than we originally thought.

I guess we could do a pull to see who has a build week/vin yet versus who doesn't and get an accurate count but I'm too lazy to manage that kind of post.
I got an order sheet that says: type- retail; priority code-10; price level-230; then it has a sales code and an order code, but I donā€™t know what any of that really means.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got an order sheet that says: type- retail; priority code-10; price level-230; then it has a sales code and an order code, but I donā€™t know what any of that really means.
go to the Ford site and you can start an online chat under contact us. use the Sync chat option. once the chat session starts with Ford just ask the following and you will get a status back. The other option is waiting on your dealer to tell you which sometimes isnt right away depends on if they monitor their orders.

I would like to check on what my order build status is please. Sales Code: XXXXXX and Order Code: XXXX

OP
OP
BRaptor BB

BRaptor BB

Raptor
First Name
Wray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M850
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
go to the Ford site and you can start an online chat under contact us. use the Sync chat option. once the chat session starts with Ford just ask the following and you will get a status back. The other option is waiting on your dealer to tell you which sometimes isnt right away depends on if they monitor their orders.

I would like to check on what my order build status is please. Sales Code: XXXXXX and Order Code: XXXX
Thanks!

OP
OP
BRaptor BB

BRaptor BB

Raptor
First Name
Wray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M850
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They said my Bronco is in order processing. I asked what that meant and this was reply: The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.

Lame

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They said my Bronco is in order processing. I asked what that meant and this was reply: The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.

Lame
That isn't terrible. That sounds like you CAN be scheduled which does confirm you have an allocation.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lame
Dont feel bad, I have been in that status since January 2021 well except for the brief time it was put in 99 status (dont schedule) to be converted to Raptor. :mad:

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welcome to the club, itā€™s great here!

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My wife and I have a bet on whose vehicle shows up first, my Braptor or her I4M50, at first I thought I had it in the bag since my wife got bumped to '23 but I'm not so sure anymore.
Ha ha, Iā€™m in a race with my wife who has a Defender 110 ordered. Hers was built back in early June, but has been sitting in transit in a UK port awaiting something. I guess thatā€™s Land Rovers version of Dirt Mountain. So if itā€™s any consolation we arenā€™t the only ones suffering and Ford isnā€™t the only manufacturer struggling.

She has a ETA of 9/8 and I have a build date of 8/22 so it would ā€œappearā€ sheā€™s going to win given transport to USWC (assuming itā€™s built and released) but who knowsā€¦

Hopefully we see Braptors released, a flurry of builds and the rest scheduled soon.

OP
OP
BRaptor BB

BRaptor BB

Raptor
First Name
Wray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M850
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ha ha, Iā€™m in a race with my wife who has a Defender 110 ordered. Hers was built back in early June, but has been sitting in transit in a UK port awaiting something. I guess thatā€™s Land Rovers version of Dirt Mountain. So if itā€™s any consolation we arenā€™t the only ones suffering and Ford isnā€™t the only manufacturer struggling.

She has a ETA of 9/8 and I have a build date of 8/22 so it would ā€œappearā€ sheā€™s going to win given transport to USWC (assuming itā€™s built and released) but who knowsā€¦

Hopefully we see Braptors released, a flurry of builds and the rest scheduled soon.
Well, Ford managed to ship me a deck of playing cards yesterday. Still no bronco though.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Date doesn't matter now for Raptors as far as Ford is concerned. It all comes down to whose Raptor your dealership selects to get built next. This isn't the normal Bronco selection process where the dealership sets a priority code and "hopes" Ford selects your build.

Specifically, this is from my experience, the Ford Regional Rep, or whatever the hell they are called, asked my dealership "which Raptor to build next" from the allocations they had. Mine was selected and I am not a day 1 reservation holder.

So while a dealership could go by reservation number, they could also go to the one that has been involved the most in the process, or paid a markup, or the dude that brought them donuts. It all depends on your dealer and if we even see another Raptor scheduling.
This is my experience as well.

Besides being the person who is always communicating what the internet is saying to the dealer (who hears nothing from Ford), I also was the first golden ticket to submit my order (on the first day we could), so mine was accepted when the first scheduling happened and they nominated my DORA to the area rep.

blessedx4

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just out of curiosity, when did your wife order the Defender?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just out of curiosity, when did your wife order the Defender?
I stepped into an existing order my dealer had placed for dealer stock. This order already was already placed and nothing in my documentation shows the original order date. I took over the order and changed many options on 3/20, with a last possible amendment date of 5/17 and build date of 6/14.

Hope thatā€™s helpful

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm also a late comer who placed an allocated order in March so I've stopped hoping that mine will get built this year. I'm just hoping the dipshits at Ford don't jack the price up for 23MY Braptors since mine will most likely be pushed to next year.
Sponsored