Sponsored

Hello, fellow Bronco Raptor dissappointees!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If (and that's a BIG IF) the rumors about tire carrier weakness and hood fitment issues are true- then honestly I'd rather wait for 23 and hope for the black mod top...yeah it's better to have the rig sooner, but if it's gonna get tied up in repair and other warranty bullshit - at this point I'd just wait and see what the 23 order guide is offering.
Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I find it ludicrous that all the Bronco forums are foaming at the mouth over one Facebook post from one person that no one’s ever heard of, who claims to be a Ford employee, spouting information that hasn’t been separately reported or confirmed ANYWHERE. There are no “rumors”, there is just one unconfirmed report that is likely a red herring. That guy should be tracked down and confronted for lobbing grenades in the Bronco community and then crawling back in his foxhole, whoever the hell he is.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I find it ludicrous that all the Bronco forums are foaming at the mouth over one Facebook post from one person that no one’s ever heard of, who claims to be a Ford employee, spouting information that hasn’t been separately reported or confirmed ANYWHERE. There are no “rumors”, there is just one unconfirmed report that is likely a red herring. That guy should be tracked down and confronted for lobbing grenades in the Bronco community and then crawling back in his foxhole, whoever the hell he is.
has to be something holding up the line though, right?
( surely those weaknesses are a possibility)

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes of course, but speculation is worthless, and Facebook is the gold standard of misinformation so let’s all go back to just blaming Ford for their incompetent customer relations and wait for some verifiable information to come out.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes of course, but speculation is worthless, and Facebook is the gold standard of misinformation so let’s all go back to just blaming Ford for their incompetent customer relations and wait for some verifiable information to come out.
Amen brother!

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

first I heard of it was here.
But yea that place is the pits.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don’t tell me what to believe. This is all we’ve heard in 2+ months, so I’m running with it. :LOL:

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don’t tell me what to believe. This is all we’ve heard in 2+ months, so I’m running with it. :LOL:
K. Watch out for the little green men following you…🛸👽

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

K. Watch out for the little green men following you…🛸👽
I will. Gotta do something while we wait endlessly for this thing.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We know there was a delay on wheels due to an issue in China. This caused ALL Raptor productions to be produced slower than expected.

We know a certain amount need to be built in order to receive the stamp to sell.

If there is an issue you either stop production and fix it or you continue production and resolve it at Jurassic Parked. We got a "slowed" production.

Yes these weak points COULD be an issue, but everything so far seems to point to a backup related to the wheel constraints from earlier in the year. We have multiple sources pointing to this as the reason for the delay and one dude on FB saying it's something else.

Sponsored

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We know there was a delay on wheels due to an issue in China. This caused ALL Raptor productions to be produced slower than expected.

We know a certain amount need to be built in order to receive the stamp to sell.

If there is an issue you either stop production and fix it or you continue production and resolve it at Jurassic Parked. We got a "slowed" production.

Yes these weak points COULD be an issue, but everything so far seems to point to a backup related to the wheel constraints from earlier in the year. We have multiple sources pointing to this as the reason for the delay and one dude on FB saying it's something else.
Don't think it's a wheel constraint issue if we have images of fully assembled Raptors sitting in a parking lot. And fully assembled Raptors coming down the line in photo bombs? Why wouldn't they ship the ones that are done? A constraint means some are getting out just not as many as expected. In this case ZERO raptors have gone out.

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don't think it's a wheel constraint issue if we have images of fully assembled Raptors sitting in a parking lot. And fully assembled Raptors coming down the line in photo bombs? Why wouldn't they ship the ones that are done? A constraint means some are getting out just not as many as expected. In this case ZERO raptors have gone out.
Sigh, okay I'll explain it again.

It took 4 months to produce the first allocation of Raptors that was originally scheduled to be built in the first few weeks. BUT THEY HAVE WHEELS! Yes... they were delayed lining up with the wheels being arrived. Constraints don't mean NO wheels; it means fewer wheels.

BUT THEY HAVEN'T SHIPPED ANY!

A certain number need to pass QC. Again, it has taken 4 months to produce what originally was going to be built in a few weeks. That means the QC criteria has taken longer to reach. I don't believe a single Raptor from the second round of scheduling has entered production; they are all still from that first initial run.

The Raptors we are seeing in these pictures were supposed to be built months ago. I am not saying that there isn't an issue, there could be. What I am saying is that I'm not going to buy into any issue until we hear from more than just a guy posting on FB. We KNOW there was a wheel constraint, and we KNOW they have to have a certain number pass QC to ship. Those two facts have come from multiple sources within Ford.

MishMashBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've posted elsewhere, but as a zero day reso holder convert to GT holder, I've all but lost complete interest in the Bronco let alone my supposed forthcoming Raptor. The issue after issue...
For our money and budget, restomods look highly appealing, will have part availability, feel more of the raw original off-roader it is (because it is!), have a V8... be more personal.., the list goes on.

Tempted to let this ridiculous ADM-infused screwfest feeding frenzy pass me by as o go pluck $80k on an OG with a Coyote heart

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sigh, okay I'll explain it again.

It took 4 months to produce the first allocation of Raptors that was originally scheduled to be built in the first few weeks. BUT THEY HAVE WHEELS! Yes... they were delayed lining up with the wheels being arrived. Constraints don't mean NO wheels; it means fewer wheels.

BUT THEY HAVEN'T SHIPPED ANY!

A certain number need to pass QC. Again, it has taken 4 months to produce what originally was going to be built in a few weeks. That means the QC criteria has taken longer to reach. I don't believe a single Raptor from the second round of scheduling has entered production; they are all still from that first initial run.

The Raptors we are seeing in these pictures were supposed to be built months ago. I am not saying that there isn't an issue, there could be. What I am saying is that I'm not going to buy into any issue until we hear from more than just a guy posting on FB. We KNOW there was a wheel constraint, and we KNOW they have to have a certain number pass QC to ship. Those two facts have come from multiple sources within Ford.
They are always quick to point out supply issues when that's the issue because it's not really their fault. We have 0 communication here which is why I think everyone is starting to wonder what is really going on.
Sponsored