Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for years and finally signed up. My previous 4x4 was a 2001 Cherokee...good times were had with that jeep. Fast forward, to 2020 - Sleep deprived caring for the newest member of my family, I'm surfing the internet and randomly see the launch of a life size Tonka truck! The 4 door made the most sense, but video of that 2 door bucking through the desert at high speed left a lasting impression...All rationale took a hike at that point! I put down my reservation for a 2dr Badlands and started the wait. I've spent the past two years convincing my family and myself that a 2dr was a good idea.
Recently, I lucked out with a build date of 8/15/22. Not surprisingly, it got pushed to the following week. No problem! Gives me more time to prep the garage for its arrival. I look forward to participating in this group which has taught me a lot.

Cheers,

Bo
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome neighbor......
took delivery of my 2 door OBX in January

OP
OP
BHD2012

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome neighbor......
took delivery of my 2 door OBX in January
Thanks. Carbonized Gray is a nice choice. I test drove a 2dr OBX in Carbonized Gray at the Ourisman dealership off of Richmond HWY. Almost went with that color.
Sponsored