First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 KZJ78 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello everyone. Coming to you from sunny southern Africa. A week ago, on a whim, I sent an email to Military Auto Source (MAS) to see if they had any more allocations for 2022. To my surprise, they said they may actually be getting one more (probably a sales tactic, but w/e). Two days later the salesman confirmed they did have an allocation and sent me over the purchase order for the Basequatch I had previously built on the Ford website. I didn't haggle with price as they came in $500 under MSRP, and all the ones I could find online all had at least a $10K ADM. I know there are some horror stories on here about MAS, but I previously used them to purchase a 2014 Raptor and had no issues.

My estimated build date is March, which is great because I don't get back from Botswana until mid-April.

It's a 4-door, Cactus, hardtop, slide-out, yadda yadda.

Look forward to learning more about the Bronco, and hopefully participating in some off-road events with it.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone. Coming to you from sunny southern Africa. A week ago, on a whim, I sent an email to Military Auto Source (MAS) to see if they had any more allocations for 2022. To my surprise, they said they may actually be getting one more (probably a sales tactic, but w/e). Two days later the salesman confirmed they did have an allocation and sent me over the purchase order for the Basequatch I had previously built on the Ford website. I didn't haggle with price as they came in $500 under MSRP, and all the ones I could find online all had at least a $10K ADM. I know there are some horror stories on here about MAS, but I previously used them to purchase a 2014 Raptor and had no issues.

My estimated build date is March, which is great because I don't get back from Botswana until mid-April.

Look forward to learning more about the Bronco, and hopefully participating in some off-road events with it.
Thanks for your service!
BaseSquatch is where the value is on these things, extra cool you get it for under MSRP.
Best of luck in Botswana, heck of a place to be, nestled down there among S Africa, Zambia, etc. I'd love to see the landscape.

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for your service . I hope you have your Bronco waiting for you when you get home. Stay safe.
Sponsored