Speed Racer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for a number of years, but as the debut nears and my excitement grows, I figured I better join and jump in on some discussion. I've always been a car guy, and I mean cars specifically. With that said, I haven't been this excited for a new vehicle launch since the Continental in 2016 and Taurus/Taurus SHO in 2009. It's kind of fitting since the Taurus is long gone and the Continental will see it's demise later this year. I never thought I'd be so excited for an SUV, but I guess my hand has kind of been forced with so many cars being canceled. There still aren't many SUVs I'm interested in, but at this point there's a decent chance a Bronco will be my next vehicle rather than a used Continental or CT6.

Right now I'm driving around in a 2015 Chevy Impala that I've had for about a year in a half. I was thinking about getting something next year, but with the Bronco I'd probably end up waiting until 2022 to avoid first model year problems and hopefully get a better deal. It won't even be on sale until next year, so who know how I'll feel then.

Here's my Impala

Impala 3-29-20.jpg
Sponsored