First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well ... since we are now "official" no more lurking :)

Got a reservation this morning at Granger Ford ... not all that concerned about delivery date.
4-Door WildTrack hoping for Cyber Orange.

Looking forward to new faces and new places.

Team RJ
Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well ... since we are now "official" no more lurking :)

Got a reservation this morning at Granger Ford ... not all that concerned about delivery date.
4-Door WildTrack hoping for Cyber Orange.

Looking forward to new faces and new places.

Team RJ
Welcome, Rich. Since you've been lurking, you know you made a sound choice with Granger.

2 door Badlands for me, but also will be choosing CO.

OP
OP

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome, Rich. Since you've been lurking, you know you made a sound choice with Granger.

2 door Badlands for me, but also will be choosing CO.
Yep ... Granger good folk for sure.

I saw yesterday that the first Off-Roadeo location to open will be in Austin.
Looks like a blast and we are gonna attend the first event we are allowed to. Not sure if you have to have taken delivery of a Bronco prior to attending?

That's pretty much in your back yard .... I have plenty of beer, how much room you got at your place? (lmao).

TRJ

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep ... Granger good folk for sure.

I saw yesterday that the first Off-Roadeo location to open will be in Austin.
Looks like a blast and we are gonna attend the first event we are allowed to. Not sure if you have to have taken delivery of a Bronco prior to attending?

That's pretty much in your back yard .... I have plenty of beer, how much room you got at your place? (lmao).

TRJ
Yeah, I'm stoked it's so close. I'm guessing delivery is required, but I've never been to any of these types of things Ford has put on. Room? Not so much. Adult kids and grandkids (don't live at home but seem to be always here) plus a dog and cat. The Roadeo will be a vacation for me. I'll probably take my 5th wheel up to it and stay for a few days on each end. Wife will have to drive the Bronco while I pull the fiver.

OP
OP

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I'm stoked it's so close. I'm guessing delivery is required, but I've never been to any of these types of things Ford has put on. Room? Not so much. Adult kids and grandkids (don't live at home but seem to be always here) plus a dog and cat. The Roadeo will be a vacation for me. I'll probably take my 5th wheel up to it and stay for a few days on each end. Wife will have to drive the Bronco while I pull the fiver.
Personal Bronco not required.
Report I saw says Ford has loaner vehicles to drive,

We plan on doing all locations as they open up.
Supposedly they are choosing locations that are close to local trails to venture out to.

We are REALLY excited!!
Can't get TOO excited cause that make the wait unbearable!!!

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personal Bronco not required.
Report I saw says Ford has loaner vehicles to drive,

We plan on doing all locations as they open up.
Supposedly they are choosing locations that are close to local trails to venture out to.

We are REALLY excited!!
Can't get TOO excited cause that make the wait unbearable!!!
I saw that too. They don't want you messing up your brand new Bronco during their event. I would think you'd have to have completed the purchase (taken delivery), because they wouldn't want to let people do the Roadeo who aren't going to follow through with the purchase. I might be wrong though, and Bronco might be different because of the long delay in receiving. Maybe just have had to convert a reservation into an order?

My wife and I are really excited. We used to four wheel years ago, and can't wait to get back into it. Lot of things have changed though in the last 25 years since we did it.
Sponsored