First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2009 Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Everyone, I just joined this forum to soak up all the Bronco information I can. I am very excited for this vehicle. I have been a loyal FORD guy for a long time and had my share of trucks and mustangs (including a red 66 with black vinyl top that we don't talk about in my family because I was a dumb teenager that got rid of it for a Ranger pick-up back in the day). I have been a Jeeper for quite a while. Owned about (5). Customized them and would move on for various reasons then start over again. Love the whole off-road, top down, doors off go anywhere fun and lifestyle the Jeeps gave, but now I can get the same thing in my #1 brand and the iconic BRONCO!! Hells yeah, I'm in!! Can't wait. I am really hopeful the new Bronco community will rival that of the Wrangler with events, clubs and get-togethers.

Its a pleasure to meet you all and can't wait to see some Broncos in central FLORIDA!

=) Mike
Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Everyone, I just joined this forum to soak up all the Bronco information I can. I am very excited for this vehicle. I have been a loyal FORD guy for a long time and had my share of trucks and mustangs (including a red 66 with black vinyl top that we don't talk about in my family because I was a dumb teenager that got rid of it for a Ranger pick-up back in the day). I have been a Jeeper for quite a while. Owned about (5). Customized them and would move on for various reasons then start over again. Love the whole off-road, top down, doors off go anywhere fun and lifestyle the Jeeps gave, but now I can get the same thing in my #1 brand and the iconic BRONCO!! Hells yeah, I'm in!! Can't wait. I am really hopeful the new Bronco community will rival that of the Wrangler with events, clubs and get-togethers.

Its a pleasure to meet you all and can't wait to see some Broncos in central FLORIDA!

=) Mike
Welcome.

I am in Ybor City/Tampa. 7/14 res at Brandon Ford. I get to check 'em out in person tomorrow.

What's your build?

OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome.

I am in Ybor City/Tampa. 7/14 res at Brandon Ford. I get to check 'em out in person tomorrow.

What's your build?
Nice to meet you BB69. My daughter is in Tampa (USF area). We head that way a lot. I have not settled on a build yet. Still trying to find the right combo. Leaning heavy toward the Badlands w/Sasquatch. Still debating on Dual Top option and color. Gotta have the 12inch screen though.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome...West Palm area here.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome...Cape Coral here.

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Florida Man.
Greetings from Cedar Key.
Have a BL 2dr 2.3 manual on order.
Recommendations for offroading in Central FL?

OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Florida Man.
Greetings from Cedar Key.
Have a BL 2dr 2.3 manual on order.
Recommendations for offroading in Central FL?
WRBIX - I'm not into mud bogging which seems to be the big thing in my immediate area. I will hit some of those places on dry days just to get off road. I prefer more trail riding, climbing, crawling technical off road adventures. The best place I have been to is the Ocala National Forest with the local Jeep clubs. That was a good time and had a lot of off road variety.

OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome...Cape Coral here.
My nephew is in FT. Myers. We often look at bringing the boat over to your area for a long weekend to check out the gulf and Sanibel. You like Cape Coral?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My nephew is in FT. Myers. We often look at bringing the boat over to your area for a long weekend to check out the gulf and Sanibel. You like Cape Coral?
I love Cape Coral...people make fun of the city “land of the dead and dying” 😂😂. Moved here in 2003 and never had any regrets.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome and congrats.

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome! I'm north of you in Hilliard, FL (north of Jacksonville). I agree that Ocala NF is about the best day trip to get a variety of trails. Up around me we have mostly planted forrests and fire roads which is fun to cruise around but not much technical. Hopefully I'll see you one day in my 2-door base Sasquatch. :)

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love Cape Coral...people make fun of the city “land of the dead and dying” 😂😂. Moved here in 2003 and never had any regrets.
I rented a vacation home on West 28th Pl. for a week this past September. It was on the canal with a boat lift so I also rented a boat. It was a wonderful time. I just wanted to see how the other half lives. I would love to be able to afford that lifestyle.

OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! I'm north of you in Hilliard, FL (north of Jacksonville). I agree that Ocala NF is about the best day trip to get a variety of trails. Up around me we have mostly planted forrests and fire roads which is fun to cruise around but not much technical. Hopefully I'll see you one day in my 2-door base Sasquatch. :)
Nice to meet you. That would be great to meet up on a trail or at Bronco Event one day. I really hope a community is built with Bronco enthusiasts like the Jeep community. Jeep Beach is one of the most fun events in FL (Daytona). I would love for the Bronco community and future clubs build something up to that same level. Good luck with yours once you get it. I am going with the 4-door, but still have not decided on color, trim level yet. I want to see one in person real bad but have not been able to yet.

Take care =)

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to meet you. That would be great to meet up on a trail or at Bronco Event one day. I really hope a community is built with Bronco enthusiasts like the Jeep community. Jeep Beach is one of the most fun events in FL (Daytona). I would love for the Bronco community and future clubs build something up to that same level. Good luck with yours once you get it. I am going with the 4-door, but still have not decided on color, trim level yet. I want to see one in person real bad but have not been able to yet.

Take care =)
I don't know if there's any spots left but I'm signed up for the Bronco viewing at Bozard in St. Augustine next Thursday (4/22) at 1pm. I can't wait to see one in person!
Sponsored