Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi everyone!

Current GT350 and future Bronco owner here!

I was planning to get the Bronco as second vehicle for myself but thankfully, my wife fell in love with it and decided that when our Bronco is delivered, we're going to trade in her current SUV. I made sure that once I knew she was fully invested in the Bronco, that I selected the right build for us. 2021 2DR Black Diamond in Cactus Gray with Mid-Package. WE CANNOT WAIT!

Timing couldn't have landed any better. The in-laws purchased a retirement home in the upper Keys just as we placed a reservation for the Bronco. Now this means roof and doors off road trips with the wifey and our little man.

Really glad to be a part of this community and looking forward to all the shared knowledge, tips and tricks, and sweet aftermarket parts for the Bronco!

Jay

Ford Bronco Hello from Hialeah, FL! (South Florida) My GT350
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Jay,
I just around the corner buddy, Miami Springs! Like you, very excited about getting a Bronco!! Hopefully, we will do not have to wait to long.. I am going to the Bronco event next week in Tennessee with my RV.
Super cool to think that there will just be a few of us driving in South Florida with the Bronco!!
See you out there!!

OP
OP
SickBronco

SickBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Jay,
I just around the corner buddy, Miami Springs! Like you, very excited about getting a Bronco!! Hopefully, we will do not have to wait to long.. I am going to the Bronco event next week in Tennessee with my RV.
Super cool to think that there will just be a few of us driving in South Florida with the Bronco!!
See you out there!!
Sweet! Have a safe trip man! Crossing my fingers for a quick production too.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our favorite destination with the Jeep is the upper Keys....can’t wait to get down there with the Bronco!

GaryDavis

Base
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello! Fellow Floridian and newbie here. Welcome!