Sponsored

Hello from IL (or really St. Louis area)

barger93

Wildtrak
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Kicks Z71 Trail boss Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hi there. Just joined after watching and reading for a bit.. I was a "late" order (July 2021)-converted now to 2022--I know I have a long time to wait (I seriously hope not 2023). I am driving my son's car and I know he's gonna want it back sooner than that!! :) or I may have to buy another one this year.. hard to decide what to do since all I've gotten is radio silence....
Sponsored

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm renting a car. Depending on what payment you're used to a rental may work. I sold my Jeep when I thought I was getting my Bronco a few months back. I obviously never intended on renting this long, but it has worked out. Im racking up CC miles and rental points paying for it and the payment is about the same as my Jeep.

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome and good luck! There are a few on here from the STL area. I am up by Alton.

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hi there. Just joined after watching and reading for a bit.. I was a "late" order (July 2021)-converted now to 2022--I know I have a long time to wait (I seriously hope not 2023). I am driving my son's car and I know he's gonna want it back sooner than that!! :) or I may have to buy another one this year.. hard to decide what to do since all I've gotten is radio silence....
Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Southern IL (Belleville), but usually stick with the "St. Louis area" line when asked where I'm from! I just picked up my OBX a couple weeks ago and found tons of useful information on this forum as I awaited its arrival (17 months from reservation to delivery)! I hope you don't have to wait as long for your Bronco, but perusing this forum made the wait time a bit more bearable!

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
welcome.. im not to far from you , im in evansville. indiana... your wait could soon be over especially if you ordered a soft top
Sponsored