First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Focus, 4 motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Bronco fans, I am a lifelong gear head but its always been motorcycles and a little jetski stuff. I have four motorcycles and was looking to add a 5th this coming summer.

I got the bug doing some four wheeling in my buddies Jeep last year so I decided to do something about it. I didn't really want a Jeep but loved the way the new Broncos look. I naively thought I could order one and a trip to my dealer cured that notion. I reserved a spot and figured I would order in the fall of 23 if I was lucky. I have bought several cars over the years from them and they have always taken care of me. I told them I wanted a 2 door with a manual transmission. Black Diamond or Badlands.

They called last week and my guy got his list from Ford for their dealer allotment of 23's. He had 4 two door hardtops on that list. 2 Badlands and 2 Wildtrack. Alas no manual transmissions but I decided I could live without one. I have a car with a 6 speed and then the bikes of course.

I looked at the list and have a deposit on a 2023 Wildtrack. It's spec'ed out a little higher than I would have personally done it but I think I can manage. Here are the details.

2023 Wildtrack 2 door Iconic Silver
High Package
Leather
Connected Nav
Removable Hoop Step
Keyless Entry Keypad

The bad news is there is no subwoofer (easy fix with my preferred equipment) and no "base LED Lighting" , The salesman and my buddy who works there couldn't tell me exactly what that means which could mean anything from no LED at all to just some small stuff missing. Without the sub and LEDs it takes $800 off the price.

The good news is although he has no VIN he has a scheduled build date of the week of 2/27 with a proposed delivery date of March. Hopefully that's not a pipe dream.

They don't market adjust so I am paying the exact sticker price.

The pics are of my main addiction. Im obviously used to spending money on toys. My wife is telling me that a new truck is not a toy. Who knows ... maybe she's right.

F6D9D363-EED1-4289-8CD1-7520CC9D1BB0_1_201_a.jpeg

D333A0EB-96C4-447F-B62A-A8ED429479DB.jpeg
Sponsored

HenryGX

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome and congrats! Nice bikes

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome and be sure to come join Indiana Broncos on Facebook and at IndianaBroncos.com. 850 Hoosiers!
Sponsored