First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered my Badlands last week. I had reserved it on my cell phone on a whim before the initial debut finished playing last summer. I’m super excited to get started with off road camping and going places I could never get to for photography and video.
Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just ordered my Badlands last week. I had reserved it on my cell phone on a whim before the initial debut finished playing last summer. I’m super excited to get started with off road camping and going places I could never get to for photography and video.
You guys getting some good snow up there?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome Mario! Everything you do and don't want to know about the new Bronco is in this blog. Have fun! I ordered a Black Diamond last week.

OP
OP
Oneand0

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Oneand0

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome Mario! Everything you do and don't want to know about the new Bronco is in this blog. Have fun! I ordered a Black Diamond last week.
Thank you, Texas!

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lake Tahoe...
One of my favorite places on earth...

Lucky dog!

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh yeah, I just woke up with a new foot on my property.
LOL getting a whole winter's worth of snow in a week. Absolutely amazing up here right now.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Being former trucker, my memories of Tahoe include riding through the area as a newbie driver with my driver-trainer. Gorgeous vistas out our front window, but a little nerve-wracking riding high up in a cab-over-engine rig about 2' from the edge of the road with a 200' drop-off just beyond. My trainer said: "You just have to feel where the edge is." I just said, "okay," as my knuckles turned antimatter blue.

OP
OP
Oneand0

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being former trucker, my memories of Tahoe include riding through the area as a newbie driver with my driver-trainer. Gorgeous vistas out our front window, but a little nerve-wracking riding high up in a cab-over-engine rig about 2' from the edge of the road with a 200' drop-off just beyond. My trainer said: "You just have to feel where the edge is." I just said, "okay," as my knuckles turned antimatter blue.
My cousin is a Richmond, Ca UPS Feeder driver and absolutely is frightened hauling up to the Oregon border to meet up with Oregon UPS drivers in this weather. He said he doesn't know how the Tahoe truck drivers do it. It's a whole new ball game up here. Here is the amount of snow I got in one night about 250' above lake level on South Shore Tahoe. That's a Ford Explorer underneath there, eventually Badlands.

IMG-5513.jpg
Sponsored