First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just placed my order today with Apple Valley Ford in Apple Valley Minnesota for what I see as the biggest value available for the capability.
I ordered a Base Two Door Manual Bronco in Cyber Orange color with the Sasquatch package.

The only additional items ordered were
  • Auxiliary Switches
  • Roof Rails with Crossbars
  • Bimini Mesh Shade
  • Cockpit Cover
The salesperson I worked with is a friend of my Brother In Law but wasn't connected with the Bronco and the challenges that Ford has had. So he didn't have anything other than a prediction when I might see it, which was May. I laughed, but I never know.

I'm looking forward to having a capable 4WD vehicle. 3 years ago I was looking to get into something new and was eyeing the Jeep options and even a used Toyota FJ, but the value just wasn't there. With the pandemic having us work from home there was less need for me to replace my car. So I sat still.

Then I saw Ford announce the Bronco and I was interested, particularly in the more capable sasquatch version. Yet with no manual available with that I let it drift off. I think it was a TFL truck video where they had a Bronco that caused me to start getting suggested youtube videos, and even adds for broncos. That showed me that Ford added the Sasquatch to the manual. 2 days of some heavy research, and I was sold.
And here I am.
Sponsored

Reactions: abe

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just placed my order today with Apple Valley Ford in Apple Valley Minnesota for what I see as the biggest value available for the capability.
I ordered a Base Two Door Manual Bronco in Cyber Orange color with the Sasquatch package.

• Auxiliary Switches
  • Bimini Mesh Shade
  • Cockpit Cover
The salesperson I worked with is a friend of my Brother In Law but wasn't connected with the Bronco and the challenges that Ford has had. So he didn't have anything other than a prediction when I might see it, which was May. I laughed, but I never know.

I'm looking forward to having a capable 4WD vehicle. 3 years ago I was looking to get into something new and was eyeing the Jeep options and even a used Toyota FJ, but the value just wasn't there. With the pandemic having us work from home there was less need for me to replace my car. So I sat still.

Then I saw Ford announce the Bronco and I was interested, particularly in the more capable sasquatch version. Yet with no manual available with that I let it drift off. I think it was a TFL truck video where they had a Bronco that caused me to start getting suggested youtube videos, and even adds for broncos. That showed me that Ford added the Sasquatch to the manual. 2 days of some heavy research, and I was sold.
And here I am.
Congratulations! Welcoming your 2024 Bronco...

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

• Auxiliary Switches
  • Bimini Mesh Shade
  • Cockpit Cover

And here I am.
Welcome Mike!
Sponsored