Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
Sponsored

Last edited:

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC and what dealership have you reserved with?
I’m in Waxhaw and have a 4 door FE and 2 door wild at Crossroads Indian Trail.

texasholdems

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
down in Myrtle Beach area,
4Dr Wildtrak via Beach Ford, once packages come out, I might also consider a badlands w/ some options.
Dealer contacted me today, confirmed if I wanted to switch around (2dr, 4dr, wildtrak, outerbanks, badlands) in December, I will be able to do so

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

down in Myrtle Beach area,
4Dr Wildtrak via Beach Ford, once packages come out, I might also consider a badlands w/ some options.
Dealer contacted me today, confirmed if I wanted to switch around (2dr, 4dr, wildtrak, outerbanks, badlands) in December, I will be able to do so

I lived down that way for about 5 years what seems like a lifetime ago! :)

I wish that my dealer had a little more info than they do. I've gotten a few general emails but they don't seem to know too much. I'm going to give them some time but also have my eyes open for other dealers within a decent driving distance.....I'm more than willing to switch my reservation if I need to.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Charlotte and have a registration in for a 4 dr Badlands, though we are trying to decide if we would rather have the Wildtrak. Not sure if we’ll need the sway bar disconnect that much on trails in our Blue Ridge Mountains, but the 2.7, hard top and high plan are a must!

Dark Knight

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
I am also in the same area and reserved mine at the same dealership!!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Charlotte, NC

Reserved a Badlands. I will make the final determination on trim after the build & price tool is released. Originally ordered a Wildtrak until I realized there was only a carpet option.

For any of you that do not like your local dealer pricing and willing to drive to WV, ~4-4.5 hours from Charlotte, I can talk to my friend and see if he will guarantee my referrals from the Carolinas a fair deal. If you guys want to PM me I can keep a spreadsheet with your info.

Last edited:

SLOWBRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra's, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm from the Fuquay area.. Currently have a 4dr OBX that I plan to get through my guy at Crossroads in Apex.

Who knows if I'll stick with this model, but I like tech. Current plans are for Cactus, V6, Sasquatch, High/Lux. Can't wait to see the configuration options that will go live next month.

SLOWBRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra's, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am also in the same area and reserved mine at the same dealership!!
Do you have a Camaro currently? If so, I think we met each other at a car show last year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Charlotte, NC
Two reservations: One at Granger, the $1,000 below invoice dealer in Iowa, and one at a family friend's dealership in WV. I do not know what the deal is in WV, but assume it'll be fair. If not, I'll head to Iowa.

Reserved a Badlands at each. I will make the final determination on trim after the build & price tool is released. Originally ordered a Wildtrak until I realized there was only a carpet option.

For any of you that do not like your local dealer pricing and willing to drive to WV, ~4-4.5 hours from Charlotte, I can talk to my friend and see if he will guarantee my referrals from the Carolinas a fair deal. If you guys want to PM me I can keep a spreadsheet with your info.
Where in WV? I'm from Fairmont.

Last edited:

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey just found this! I’m in the Raleigh/Durham area too. I have my reservation setup for Crossroads Wake Forest. So far, communication has been nearly non-existent from them.

I have a 2door Black Diamond reserved. I keep flipping between Cactus Gray and Area 51...changes daily with my mood ?. I’m planning on the Sasquatch package but depending on the price, I would be happy if I can get 33’s as an option.

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the RDU area as well and reserved a 4 door Black Diamond with Capital Ford. No communication so far from them. I may switch to a Badlands 4 dr and may switch dealers if they don't wake up.

704Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Gti, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in Charlotte and reserved a 4 door Wildtrak, but will be switching to a 4 door Badlands. I’ll probably add Sasquatch, Mid and High pkgs, and a hardtop.
I picked Town &Country Ford. Have no idea how they are as a dealer.
Sponsored