Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depending on whether Chapman has any additional fees, their deal may or may not be better than the deal at Stephens, which has no additional fees. If Chapman's fees are like Stephens', they'd beat Stephens by about $700 for my build. But I'm sticking with Stephens b/c they've done it right from day one (Chapman seems good now but started pretty rocky), they're closer (a little over 5 hours vs nearly 7 hours), and I get to drive my new Bronco through the mountains of West By-God Virginia instead of the DC, Baltimore, and Philly traffic jams. Planning to do this as a day trip with my wife and youngest daughter.
Sponsored

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depending on whether Chapman has any additional fees, their deal may or may not be better than the deal at Stephens, which has no additional fees. If Chapman's fees are like Stephens', they'd beat Stephens by about $700 for my build. But I'm sticking with Stephens b/c they've done it right from day one (Chapman seems good now but started pretty rocky), they're closer (a little over 5 hours vs nearly 7 hours), and I get to drive my new Bronco through the mountains of West By-God Virginia instead of the DC, Baltimore, and Philly traffic jams. Planning to do this as a day trip with my wife and youngest daughter.
Yeah, I'm not going through DC, I will drive down through DE and VA on the coast for a nice drive. Screw DC traffic.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm currently with Felix Sabetes in CLT. I hadn't heard anything from them so last Friday I reached out. It seems that Susie is now their current Bronco person and she was excellent at reaching out immediately and has maintained great communication ever since.
I'm not going to disparage who I was talking with at Felix Sabates before, but if you're there start talking to Susie. NIGHT and DAY difference. Was much happier with discussions with her.

tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not going to disparage who I was talking with at Felix Sabates before, but if you're there start talking to Susie. NIGHT and DAY difference. Was much happier with discussions with her.
Understood. She has been very nice, quick and direct in her communication.

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered with Stephen’s in January. $1000 under invoice and no money down except my $100 I already paid. I was #5 on their list. Got Cactus Grey Manual Badlands with Lux package and MIC Hardtop with Roof Rails. They have been very quick to respond and good to work with this far.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up one? They're not going to be delivered until June-ish (at best). Ordered one? Yes.

Dealerships supposedly will be getting some mannequins before delivery dates.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mean a Sport? Because as L8apex said, no one will pick theirs up until at least the summer.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Sport (Baby Bronco) is being delivered, BRONCO is not due to be delivered for a while. See if you can spot the difference.
Ford Bronco Hello from NC! 1614260829722

Ford Bronco Hello from NC! 1614260881294

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure but I don't think there are that many Sport owners frequenting this forum. Probably only if they are intending to also by the larger Bronco.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered mine from Cella Ford in New Bern. Quick and painless
Sponsored