First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You and me both! I’m sorta stuck in the region for a while bc of union wages being so high here. My dad has a farm in Demotte. I like quiet towns :)
Same here. My hometown has a general store and a post office -- but not a gas station. Lol! Good deal on you getting a build date! I only ordered three months ago, so I've got a while yet. Lol!
Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. My hometown has a general store and a post office -- but not a gas station. Lol! Good deal on you getting a build date! I only ordered three months ago, so I've got a while yet. Lol!
I ordered mine on 2/7/22 lol. Small town dealership with probably few orders is my guess why I got my date so soon.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered mine on 2/7/22 lol. Small town dealership with probably few orders is my guess why I got my date so soon.
That's great! Mine was 1/29 at a dealership in a town of 13K people -- for a 2-door with 2.7L. Lol! (Red 4-door with MIC just passed while I was typing this in Chick-fil-A line. Lucky sucker! Lol!)

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's great! Mine was 1/29 at a dealership in a town of 13K people -- for a 2-door with 2.7L. Lol! (Red 4-door with MIC just passed while I was typing this in Chick-fil-A line. Lucky sucker! Lol!)
It’s like dangling candy in front of a kid! I had the MIC too but changed it to a soft top and had a vin a week later. I don’t think that moved me up because my build week group is mostly MIC tops. Hopefully you get built soon. Have you asked your dealership how many orders are in front of you?

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you asked your dealership how many orders are in front of you?
We definitely never discussed their allocations. In fact, I didn't get much info out of my young salesman, so I started dealing with the sales manager. I've had zero contact with them after the first week. I do recall them saying that they had 20 orders for customers and 20 for the dealership when I placed mine. No idea as to the specs of those orders, nor how many Broncos they get a month. The dealership in Bloomington is cranking them out -- I see new ones on their lot every weekend. In fact, I'm driving by there to gawk in 5 minutes. Lol!

EDIT: Not a single Bronco on the lot! That's the first time in weeks that they haven't had at least one.

Last edited:

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We definitely never discussed their allocations. In fact, I didn't get much info out of my young salesman, so I started dealing with the sales manager. I've had zero contact with them after the first week. I do recall them saying that they had 20 orders for customers and 20 for the dealership when I placed mine. No idea as to the specs of those orders, nor how many Broncos they get a month. The dealership in Bloomington is cranking them out -- I see new ones on their lot every weekend. In fact, I'm driving by there to gawk in 5 minutes. Lol!

EDIT: Not a single Bronco on the lot! That's the first time in weeks that they haven't had at least one.
I think it’s worth asking where you are at in their allotment. That will give you a better understanding when you could expect it to be built. A IL dealership tried getting me to place an order with them to see which one came in first. They are getting new broncos all the time but that could be people who were like say one reservation.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs