redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi all !!!! The name is Paul. just a simple guy from PA who bleeds Ford blue since a teenager (now in my 50's). Only have a TJ because we needed something for the wife to drive while I was building custom log homes all across our great country, we don't live in the big city and I didn't like what Ford had available back then. Too much travel and didn't want to end up in a divorce so now I work in an auto parts and customization shop ( putting my gearhead experience to work) Can't wait to get rid of the 13 Explorer 4WD for a real 4WD namely the Bronco.:ROFLMAO:

Is it July yet ??? :LOL:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
My parents have a ‘13 explorer as well, ugh....

worst thing about that vehicle hands down is the infotainment. It’s a comfy truck and has tons of cargo capacity, but that damn sync 2 screen good lord.

Dad can’t wait for a Bronco either to replace it :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
BAUS67

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My parents have a ‘13 explorer as well, ugh....

worst thing about that vehicle hands down is the infotainment. It’s a comfy truck and has tons of cargo capacity, but that damn sync 2 screen good lord.

Dad can’t wait for a Bronco either to replace it :ROFLMAO:

The thing I hate the most about it is ..... it might be a 4WD but sure 'aint no off road 4WD. NO ground clearance, NO approach or departure angles, and absolutely NO way to modify it to make it better. Talk about mall crawler !! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored