Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats… Greenville/Simpsonville here.
I almost went with Fairway for my Bronco, we bought my wife's Subaru from them.
I decided to order with Granger (Iowa).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dmesser92

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After seeing a Base and Big Bend in person I decided to drop down to a Two Door Base like I originally planned. The Big Bend doesn't have enough features, aside from the locker, to justify the extra cost. So base it is!

Ford Bronco Hello from South Carolina IMG_2656.PNG

Medic2586

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spartanburg here. I ordered mine through Vic Bailey. 12/13 build week, hopefully it doesn’t get bumped. I’ve owned 3 mustangs, and a fusion. This will be my first SUV.
Great people up in Spartanburg at VB Ford. I was with my dad and mom on a trip to the mountains and had an issue with my dads Crown Vic some years ago. The people there understood our issue and worked diligently to get us on the road even though it was Warranty work. Turned out to be the fuel pump which they replaced with a PI pump. Man that crown vic never ran so good! LOL.... Enjoy that Bronco! I recently took ownership of a 22 Big Bend in October and am loving it! Only issue is the dealership (not VB) is not nearly so good with their service dept as Vic Bailey.. Service is just not as good as it used to be of course this was about 15 years ago before my Dad died. Just wish he could have seen mine... he would have loved it
Sponsored