First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - White Carbon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For over 30 years, Steeda has been a leader in the Mustang aftermarket and continues to support the community with Made in the USA parts that enhance performance and style.

Now, Steeda is proud to announce our partnership with Broncon6G and is ready to help Bronco owners reach their goals.

With our experience working with Ford Motor Company throughout the years - we have no doubt we can support & take your Bronco to the next level.

Please check out our selection at https://www.steeda.com/2021-bronco-parts

We look forward to supporting the community!

Best Regards,

TJ

UPDATED WITH MESSAGE FROM @Chris@Steeda

Hey All - happy to be here!

I'll go ahead and add that in addition to new parts, we are continuously adding more and more Bronco content to our YouTube Channel and website. Check out some of our latest Bronco content below.

Additionally, please reply and let us know what kind of parts you'd like to see from Steeda for your Bronco. We are all ears and excited to dive deep into everything Bronco!

Magnaflow Bronco 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust (2021-2022)

Steeda Bronco Leveling Kit - 1" Lift (2021-2022)

AlphaRex Bronco NOVA-Series LED Projector Headlights - Alpha-Black (2021-2023)

Steeda Bronco/Ranger 2.3L ProFlow Blow Off Valve Adapter (2021-2022)

Steeda Bronco Strut Tower Brace (2021-2022)
Sponsored

Last edited:

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's up TJ! Holler at me if you need a test mule for goodies. I'm not far from the Pompano campus. 🙂

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For over 30 years, Steeda has been a leader in the Mustang aftermarket and continues to support the community with Made in the USA parts that enhance performance and style.

Now, Steeda is proud to announce our partnership with Broncon6G and is ready to help Bronco owners reach their goals.

With our experience working with Ford Motor Company throughout the years - we have no doubt we can support & take your Bronco to the next level.

Please check out our selection at https://www.steeda.com/2021-bronco-parts

We look forward to supporting the community!

Best Regards,

TJ
I have a pair of the Steeda branded hood struts for my '21 bronco 2 door. Why has Steeda dicontinued this product?
I have heard of others having issues with under hood clearance. I hope if any issues have been dicovered by your company, you would pass that info onto existing customers. I would hate to have damage occur because Steeda doesn't want trouble.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a pair of the Steeda branded hood struts for my '21 bronco 2 door. Why has Steeda dicontinued this product?
I have heard of others having issues with under hood clearance. I hope if any issues have been dicovered by your company, you would pass that info onto existing customers. I would hate to have damage occur because Steeda doesn't want trouble.
The product had not been discontinued - we developed this part and test fitted on several Broncos before it was released. Based on a Bronco that we did work on at the shop - it had different fitment than the ones we tested.

Our product development team has put a hold on the sale of this product until we can properly fit other variations of the Bronco and see where fitment may be different on other models.

We will keep you advised as to the next steps.

TJ

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The product had not been discontinued - we developed this part and test fitted on several Broncos before it was released. Based on a Bronco that we did work on at the shop - it had different fitment than the ones we tested.

Our product development team has put a hold on the sale of this product until we can properly fit other variations of the Bronco and see where fitment may be different on other models.

We will keep you advised as to the next steps.

TJ
OK, will I get a replacement set when the fitment issue is resolved? My hood is tight on closing, and pops up a good 1/2 inch when released. There are also small paint chips where the nuts on the fender are attached.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Raptor
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I haven't been in close contact with the team regarding this project - but with that being said, i'll get your info.

TJ

TeamSteeda

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustangs, Explorers, F-150s & More!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey All - happy to be here!

I'll go ahead and add that in addition to new parts, we are continuously adding more and more Bronco content to our YouTube Channel and website. Check out some of our latest Bronco content below.

Additionally, please reply and let us know what kind of parts you'd like to see from Steeda for your Bronco. We are all ears and excited to dive deep into everything Bronco!

Magnaflow Bronco 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust (2021-2022)

Steeda Bronco Leveling Kit - 1" Lift (2021-2022)

AlphaRex Bronco NOVA-Series LED Projector Headlights - Alpha-Black (2021-2023)

Steeda Bronco/Ranger 2.3L ProFlow Blow Off Valve Adapter (2021-2022)

Steeda Bronco Strut Tower Brace (2021-2022)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welcome TJ and Chris!!!

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Raptor
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Raptor
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It would be more on-brand, on-expertise if they exclusively made street Bronco components.
AMG G63 Does something similar, street performance focused.
And when lowered, fast, street Broncos come - We must embrace them.

**Think about it, a convertable 2 door manual, all/rear wheel drive, lowered - If not done Miami Style it could be really cool.

Steeda "Leveling Kit"? Maybe, if its for a Lowered Street Bronco.
Steeda: Focus on what makes you great, theres too many "off road experts" for you to wade into that swamp...

**Disclaimer: Attached image does not reflect my personal taste in a well executed "Street Bronco" - its just an example

Ford Bronco Hello from Steeda tiny-digital-2021-bronco-street-hot-convertible-might-anger-ford-and-smart-fans-170410-7

Chip-Foose-new-Bronco.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-17 090952.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Raptor
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello Bruno,

We hope our expertise and experience in the marketplace will help build confidence in our abilities to create next-level products through our expertise in suspension and vehicle dynamics.

Our engineers are well-versed in all aspects of the vehicle - from power adders to chassis stiffening - they have the skills & expertise to take OE parts and make them exceptional.

We are excited to have such a great platform to work with, and we hope to exceed your expectations with our future upgrades &Steeda Performance Vehicle endeavors!

TJ

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I think I should be an ambassador for your company. My first name is Steen.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you guys are here; hola, welcome!

So anything small incoming in the next month or two, like pedals, clutch and brake lines or anything of that nature?
Sponsored