Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Just joined today but, have been lurking for a bit. I put my build into my dealer last week, however, I think I will be changing my color choice after looking at the color threads. Currently daily driving a 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10. Looking forward to the Bronco. Unless one comes up somewhere that is close to, if not exactly what Im looking for then Im sure I have a while to wait for my build to be delivered. Doh! Im a beach guy, so the Bronco will be fun for me. I am about center between Houston and Galveston.
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What color did you go with first, and what color is your new favorite?

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Carbonized Grey was my first choice and something I was really stuck on wanting but, now Cactus Grey and Area 51 are my two choices to narrow down between.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is two very popular colors, most of the bronco's I've seen have been those two colors... I'm a red color guy, but cactus gray would be my second choice. Welcome

Sponsored
OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awaiting cactus gray here.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some good colors. One thing I would ask you to consider is the actual color of the hardtop (if that's what you are getting). The simulated photos on the ford site show the roof much darker than it has been ending up in the field. I suggest checking out photos or youtube videos with the vehicle with the cactus gray and the Are 51 to see if that helps you narrow it down. Also find photos or videos with the roof completely off. Use those actual pictures as a guide vs what is on the price and build the ford site. Youtubers using their 4k cameras give a good impression if you have a decent enough monitor or phone screen.

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for this advice; already advice I follow myself. I NEVER go by what it is shown on a manufacturers website. I always make sure to find real world pictures and videos before making a decision. I've seen many in person so far. The pictures here, searching Google and videos from YouTube have really helped.

Some good colors. One thing I would ask you to consider is the actual color of the hardtop (if that's what you are getting). The simulated photos on the ford site show the roof much darker than it has been ending up in the field. I suggest checking out photos or youtube videos with the vehicle with the cactus gray and the Are 51 to see if that helps you narrow it down. Also find photos or videos with the roof completely off. Use those actual pictures as a guide vs what is on the price and build the ford site. Youtubers using their 4k cameras give a good impression if you have a decent enough monitor or phone screen.
Sponsored