First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello my name is Devin. I’m 28 years old. Born and raised in the Toledo Area.

I’ve been around cars my whole life. My whole family worked(s) for some division of the auto industry at one point in time. My dad use to work for A.P. parts. Working as a tool maker for the division that made exhaust systems for the PPV P71 Crown vics and NASCAR Stock cars. Till China bought them out.

But I never really have had any kind of cool or fun car. Started with a 94 Grand AM SE. Totaled that. Then got a 2006 Ford Focus ST. (Kinda fun but nothing fancy). Traded that in for a 2007 Dodge Caliber RT. (Fun but a pile of poop.) traded that in for a 2003 Jeep Liberty. After that never trusted a FCA product.
Traded that in for a 2012 Ford Focus. Never trusted another Ford product. (from 2010-2018) Now I have a 2017 Honda Civic. Because cheap reliable sedan. And also my grandpa mobile 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
Ford Bronco HELLO FROM THE 419! JEEP CITY USA! 44918EE1-7782-4B89-B49E-B9EBAABA00D8

ft Puff the magic Dragon

Ford Bronco HELLO FROM THE 419! JEEP CITY USA! 7A1F8B0F-7F12-4994-8FB4-AEC338A2D4B0

I worked for a towing company (hence why I’ll never trust a FCA) and Quarry/ Concert venue for a few years while playing in a Band \m/ https://m.facebook.com/intothewildohio/

Ford Bronco HELLO FROM THE 419! JEEP CITY USA! 34D7654B-14C8-429C-850C-CAE992AECBC5

(our first show)

but then I got married and had a kid which are the two loves of my LIFE! (Hence the Honda Civic) And got a big boy job as a gas service tech for local natural gas company.

now that we’re settled down. Own a home and what not. We’re looking into getting an SUV when the Honda’s paid off. Still a toss up on the Sport or 4 Door bronco. It will come down to Used prices. (I never buy a new car, 2 year certified is the way to go!) so I won’t be buying until late 2023.

but super excited for the whole entire new Ford line up! It’s long overdue. I’m blue oval fan till I die. And the Bronco has me and my friends and family all a buzz!
Sponsored

Last edited: