Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Banned
Hey everybody/anybody. I’ve been checking out B6G almost every day since 2018. This forum has been the premiere source of information and entertainment while (not so) patiently waiting for Ford to deliver us the Bronco. I had an 86 Bronco ll in high school and like so many others I suffer from “wish I hadn’t “ syndrome when thinking about the sale of it. This new Bronco is 100% sentimental for me and I am excited to see where it takes me too and gets me home from. Looking forward to interacting with you all………team 2 door fwiw 😁
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everybody/anybody. I’ve been checking out B6G almost every day since 2018. This forum has been the premiere source of information and entertainment while (not so) patiently waiting for Ford to deliver us the Bronco. I had an 86 Bronco ll in high school and like so many others I suffer from “wish I hadn’t “ syndrome when thinking about the sale of it. This new Bronco is 100% sentimental for me and I am excited to see where it takes me too and gets me home from. Looking forward to interacting with you all………team 2 door fwiw 😁
Welcome! In terms of signing up - I'm a n00b (oct 6 2021) This place is a wealth of information that I too am grateful for. These 26k+ peeps Rock!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the Bronco has more nostalgia than any other vehicle out there. The most common line I hear from the never ending stream of boomers checking out my Bronco is "I had a 70 something Bronco and I miss it every day!"

It's really cool to own a piece of history like the new Bronco is sure to be.

The 2 door is the real Bronco, but I love my 4 door.

Cheers and belated welcome!

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm impressed....been around since 2018 and first post...that's discipline.

OP
OP
Smashquatch

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Banned
I'm impressed....been around since 2018 and first post...that's discipline.
Haha, actually I just didn’t want to get too invested until I actually sat in and test drove a 2 door. I don’t easily fit in many vehicles, including the 4 door Bronco. But I fit so all is good with the world 😁. Just ordered my wife a Sport Badlands on Monday and I’m next. She’s very excited too, in fact I’ve never seen her this excited over anything other than a 65 Mustang. Good times and surf fishing dead ahead!
Sponsored