Sponsored

Hello from the FL Panhandle/Capitol City!

First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey you guys!! So happy to have found this forum. Picked up Banshee in July and have been looking to find some fellow owners around Tallahassee that get together and ride!
Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Blue_banshee_bronco I'm in Tallahassee and was just about to try to accomplish the same thing. I've had my Bronco for a while now (since August 2021 I think?) but have been lazy about trying to meet up with fellow owners.

SO. I know there's a bunch of us now since I can hardly leave the house without seeing another Bronco. How do we gather up the interested ones to make this happen?

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Blue_banshee_bronco
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey!!
I’ve only been in tally for a little over a year so I don’t really know people but I’m open to any options. I really would love to form a group-I see all the fun South Florida & Texas broncos have and would to have like minded people to do things with
We can start a group on here, Facebook, bronco nation & instagram to try and get the word out. Make some cards to put on broncos.

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys - Please add me to "the list," as I have recently taken delivery from Tally Ford, although I am just above the state line. My Christmas Bronco has me looking for trails and events in our region. So far, I have already attended Ol' Florida New Years as well as SE Overlanding Expo. I will also be attending Ol' Florida's Blueberry Jam in May. I am currently looking offroading destinations such as Apalachicola Nat'l Forest as well as Ocala Nat'l Park. As a newcomer to this lifestyle, I welcome advice, encouragement, and wisdom from those sage offroaders that have come before me. Adventure wisely, with many friends with multiple extraction options.

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey!!
I’ve only been in tally for a little over a year so I don’t really know people but I’m open to any options. I really would love to form a group-I see all the fun South Florida & Texas broncos have and would to have like minded people to do things with
We can start a group on here, Facebook, bronco nation & instagram to try and get the word out. Make some cards to put on broncos.
Phenomenal idea and I am so excited to potentially hit some trails with other Broncos for the first time. What do you think should be the geographical size/reach of the group? Since there's already the Emerald Coast group and for the sake of tighter connections, I'm thinking something smaller. I don't, however, want to exclude anyone in nearby areas who would be frequenting Tallahassee. That might not require anything but a note in the description though. I'll poke at the group stuff here on the forums. I've got Facebook and Instagram accounts but I'm not very active there (happy to change that as needed), and I'm not sure if I yet have a Bronco Nation account (also happy to change that).

Hey guys - Please add me to "the list," as I have recently taken delivery from Tally Ford, although I am just above the state line. My Christmas Bronco has me looking for trails and events in our region. So far, I have already attended Ol' Florida New Years as well as SE Overlanding Expo. I will also be attending Ol' Florida's Blueberry Jam in May. I am currently looking offroading destinations such as Apalachicola Nat'l Forest as well as Ocala Nat'l Park. As a newcomer to this lifestyle, I welcome advice, encouragement, and wisdom from those sage offroaders that have come before me. Adventure wisely, with many friends with multiple extraction options.
Heck yeah! Congrats on the recent delivery! That's awesome that you've attended those events. I haven't tried that out yet, so you'll have to tell me all about 'em. I'm a newcomer too and am far from sage. I have driven through some Apalachicola National Forest trails several times though, and some of that is documented here. I'm usually the only vehicle but bring along a friend or two. After my time on 360-A, I realized how scared I can get when I find myself alone in high water. Zero damage so far, though, and I've really enjoyed every bit of it. Aaaaand I'm just realizing that you've posted in that very thread, so you already know all this. lol

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Blue_banshee_bronco
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome! I’m current in Texas doing my offrodeo tmrw. And several of the Texas groups have put together a get together Sunday at a local off-road park!
I as well am I new comer.

OP
OP
Blue_banshee_bronco
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Phenomenal idea and I am so excited to potentially hit some trails with other Broncos for the first time. What do you think should be the geographical size/reach of the group? Since there's already the Emerald Coast group and for the sake of tighter connections, I'm thinking something smaller. I don't, however, want to exclude anyone in nearby areas who would be frequenting Tallahassee. That might not require anything but a note in the description though. I'll poke at the group stuff here on the forums. I've got Facebook and Instagram accounts but I'm not very active there (happy to change that as needed), and I'm not sure if I yet have a Bronco Nation account (also happy to change that).
The Big Bend area. Ya I think we just state all are allowed-some people join multiple area groups regardless of distance.
I can get rolling on IG-it’s my only socials other than forums.
I can make some postcard flyers to stick on windows and hand out at events that we go to. I’m going to 2 Tennessee events in the coming months and would pimp our group cuz I know there will be Florida peeps there.

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! I’m current in Texas doing my offrodeo tmrw. And several of the Texas groups have put together a get together Sunday at a local off-road park!
I as well am I new comer.
I'll be very interested to hear how all those events go! (And to learn from your time at the Off-Roadeo)

The Big Bend area. Ya I think we just state all are allowed-some people join multiple area groups regardless of distance.
I can get rolling on IG-it’s my only socials other than forums.
I can make some postcard flyers to stick on windows and hand out at events that we go to. I’m going to 2 Tennessee events in the coming months and would pimp our group cuz I know there will be Florida peeps there.
Yeah good call. I'll update the description a bit. IG and postcard flyers sounds awesome. Given the infrequency of wave-backs I get, I'm expecting to get ignored most of the time... BUT there's been a couple that do wave back. One guy in a white 2 door I've seen a couple times, for example. Always relays the friendly vibe and whatnot.

And I set you as a club admin @Blue_banshee_bronco

OP
OP
Blue_banshee_bronco
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@pandapaul
I will def post pics in the group! Thanks on the admin.

I think we see the same guy. I see him in the morning on my way to work on the west side of Tally.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You might want to look at Florida Broncos on Facebook groups. It is all encompassing of Florida, but I know I've posted on the group to bring attention to the panhandle crew about a new off-road park. There is also the Broncos Down and Dirty, 904JaxBroncos, FL6G, to name a few different FB groups.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@pandapaul
I will def post pics in the group! Thanks on the admin.

I think we see the same guy. I see him in the morning on my way to work on the west side of Tally.
Oh good idea on pics. I'll put a couple in as well. That'll liven the place up a bit. Yeah there's several I've started to see on a recurring basis. I'm up in the NE side of town and regularly see a black 4 door parked by Sanitas Medical Center or somewhere thereabouts.

We might be able to ask Dale at Tally Ford (or Tally Ford overall) to keep a postcard flyer around or otherwise casually let folks know the group exists. But I'd also understand if they can't do that.

OP
OP
Blue_banshee_bronco
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You might want to look at Florida Broncos on Facebook groups. It is all encompassing of Florida, but I know I've posted on the group to bring attention to the panhandle crew about a new off-road park. There is also the Broncos Down and Dirty, 904JaxBroncos, FL6G, to name a few different FB groups.
THANKS!!!!!
Sponsored