Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone!

I've been a Bronco enthusiast for almost 29 years. I've owned 7 Bronco's in my life. And soon I hope to be the proud owner of a 2021! Just hope I can afford it....lol
I've decided to check this place out and see what Bronco6g has to offer.

I currently drive a 95 White Bronco with about 140k miles. While not in the best shape as I do live in one of the worst rust belt states there is, I would must rather drive it than my Lincoln MKZ. I have a reservation in on the Black Diamond Edition with a low reservation number. I was able to get through the mess of the initial opening, 2 hours after the start. So hopefully I'm one of the first in the area that will be able to drive it around town! I'm still considering changing my reservation to the Outer Banks or the Badlands, but I still have time to make that decision.

Anyways, I'll have a look around here. This could be a 2nd home to me...
Sponsored

OP
OP

sackman9975

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, my initial introduction was edited? There's a line missing..... talking about other forums not allowed here?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, my initial introduction was edited? There's a line missing..... talking about other forums not allowed here?
Good question. When I read the post originally I was gonna ask why you didn't show the other site LOL.
Maybe one of the Doug's got ya ?
Sponsored