Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy for you but there will be some frustration from the members here about how someone a half a world away can get one when many here have been waiting for so long, myself included.
A reminder to them to direct their umbrage at Ford Marketing - who is actually to blame - instead of potentially alienating a new member of our community.

On that note, welcome! I'm jealous of the fog tail lamp...
Sponsored

Last edited:

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello,

I just got delivery of my 2021 Cactus Grey Badlands with Sasquatch Package.

I came from 2 and a half years of owning a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL Unlimited
Both are great cars and I was about to purchase a 2021 JL in Sting Grey, but glad that I went with the Bronco.

Just as in the US, the car has a long waiting list, but it is getting better now.

Here are some of the first impressions that I felt:
Entering the Bronco, the car is higher with the 35 inch tires and you need to stretch to get inside
The cabin feels wider and the layout is beautiful
I love the infotainment and the large screen which kept on impressing everyone who entered the car
The auxiliary switches and the G.O.A.T knob are awesome and so is the wireless charger.

I am also so happy to finally have a dead pedal, it was something that I hated about the Jeep
The Bronco has nice auto up and down windows and auto seats for both front passengers

I am disappointed that there is no center console air vent in the rear, but so far my kids are not complaining....let us wait for our awesome summers here.... I read the threads about the vents in the floor but I am not sure yet.

Driving the car, it immediately felt heavier than the Jeep. I love the steering feel but I would definitely change my tires to BF Goodrich KO2s which I had on the Jeep and on my 2013 Raptor V8 (which I still have by the way)
The steering feels better than the Jeep with less Jumping and good feedback
The auto in the Jeep is nice and comparable to the Ford, but this seems to shift faster
I am still in the break-in phase and need to wait until I pass 1600 km...its hard!

The torque in this car is amazing and I enjoy driving on low rpm without hesitation....

I thought that the car would be quieter than the Jeep but the hardtop has some wind noise still. The best part is that when I talk to people on the phone, it is at least quiet...in the Jeep, they always hear the noise.

Tried the car on mountain roads and it felt great using the GOAT which adjusted everything for me, although I would just lock the rear diff, put esc off and 4hi then go.
Driving on rocky terrain, the car felt more comfortable than the Jeep and reminded me of my Raptor

I hope to learn a lot from this forum. Got lots of information from reading the forums and hope that I could contribute

Oh,
With the Sasquatch, I saved a lot in terms of having 35 inch tires, beadlocks and high fenders which I added to the Jeep

Here is a small video that I did using my phone:

DSC_5308_1.jpg

DSC_5341_1.jpg

DSC_5404.jpg
Grats on delivery!! Curious what was your cost (dealer direct or through buyer ) and did you reserve it? 😅

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are side by side pics of the Bronco and my Jeep (which is sold now)
Ford Bronco Hello from the UAE (Badlands Sasquatch 4 door) dsc_5308_1-

What a perfect place to play with both a Jeep and now that new Bronco! Congratulations!

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you but there will be some frustration from the members here about how someone a half a world away can get one when many here have been waiting for so long, myself included. Not sure which motor you got, but it sounds almost exactly the same as my build that I reserved the first week. I guess the change in how they are treating the dealer allocations here was made to open up capacity for other markets. How does the reservation/order process work there?

I'm sure he had to purchase it state side and import it to the UAE. I'm pretty sure that the Bronco is only released to the NA markets. He had to get in line with the rest of us.

It's not that unusual for unique or specialized vehicles. Americans do it with European and Asian cars all the time.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

I just got delivery of my 2021 Cactus Grey Badlands with Sasquatch Package.

I came from 2 and a half years of owning a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL Unlimited
Both are great cars and I was about to purchase a 2021 JL in Sting Grey, but glad that I went with the Bronco.

Just as in the US, the car has a long waiting list, but it is getting better now.

Here are some of the first impressions that I felt:
Entering the Bronco, the car is higher with the 35 inch tires and you need to stretch to get inside
The cabin feels wider and the layout is beautiful
I love the infotainment and the large screen which kept on impressing everyone who entered the car
The auxiliary switches and the G.O.A.T knob are awesome and so is the wireless charger.

I am also so happy to finally have a dead pedal, it was something that I hated about the Jeep
The Bronco has nice auto up and down windows and auto seats for both front passengers

I am disappointed that there is no center console air vent in the rear, but so far my kids are not complaining....let us wait for our awesome summers here.... I read the threads about the vents in the floor but I am not sure yet.

Driving the car, it immediately felt heavier than the Jeep. I love the steering feel but I would definitely change my tires to BF Goodrich KO2s which I had on the Jeep and on my 2013 Raptor V8 (which I still have by the way)
The steering feels better than the Jeep with less Jumping and good feedback
The auto in the Jeep is nice and comparable to the Ford, but this seems to shift faster
I am still in the break-in phase and need to wait until I pass 1600 km...its hard!

The torque in this car is amazing and I enjoy driving on low rpm without hesitation....

I thought that the car would be quieter than the Jeep but the hardtop has some wind noise still. The best part is that when I talk to people on the phone, it is at least quiet...in the Jeep, they always hear the noise.

Tried the car on mountain roads and it felt great using the GOAT which adjusted everything for me, although I would just lock the rear diff, put esc off and 4hi then go.
Driving on rocky terrain, the car felt more comfortable than the Jeep and reminded me of my Raptor

I hope to learn a lot from this forum. Got lots of information from reading the forums and hope that I could contribute

Oh,
With the Sasquatch, I saved a lot in terms of having 35 inch tires, beadlocks and high fenders which I added to the Jeep

Here is a small video that I did using my phone:

Congrats on the new rig! Looks right at home in the desert. Such a beautiful landscape.

UAE is on my bucket list of places I would love to go someday.

Enjoy it and we'll see you around the forums!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When someone on the other side of the planet gets theirs before you, that's how you really know reservation timestamps don't mean shit.

Sponsored
OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey Bronco Badlands 4 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the new rig! Looks right at home in the desert. Such a beautiful landscape.

UAE is on my bucket list of places I would love to go someday.

Enjoy it and we'll see you around the forums!
Please visit
Just make sure you choose the best time: Mid October until April 😅

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grats on delivery!! Curious what was your cost (dealer direct or through buyer ) and did you reserve it? 😅
It is more expensive here
Almost $73,000

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UAE front plates are so much better than ours...love the slim design there. Congrats on your Bronco!
Thanks a lot
Front and rear plates are mandatory

This is called a sports front plate for sports cars and there is an extra surchage on it, but looks cool 😎

Supercars can also get optional sticker license plates

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we need your front license plates here in the States (for the states that require them).
Agree

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a perfect place to play with both a Jeep and now that new Bronco! Congratulations!
This is my place to go to for suspension articulation testing and camping. Lovely place, especially when it rains
Sponsored

Reactions: rws